Sweet Molly

Old April 12th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Default Sweet Molly

I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
kitty and I miss her horribly.

Bonnie

Old April 12th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

{{{{{{{{{{Bonnie}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear that. You did the right
thing, the last and most bitter gift we can give to our beloved fur-babies.
Purrs for your breaking heart and I'll light a candle tonight to help guide
Molly on her way to the Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 12th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"22brix" wrote in message
I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
kitty and I miss her horribly.

Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry.

Old April 12th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:44:24 -0700, 22brix wrote:

I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
kitty and I miss her horribly.

Bonnie

"...Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Condolences for your aching heart. MLB

Old April 12th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"22brix" wrote in message
I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
kitty and I miss her horribly.

---------
Bonnie, I'm so sorry...
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old April 13th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 12 Apr, 21:44, "22brix" wrote:
I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
kitty and I miss her horribly.

Bonnie

poor thing, you did the right thing for her though, myself, jessie and
terri send our condolences. she knows you still love her thoough I am
sure.
bookie

Old April 13th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:44:24 GMT, "22brix"
wrote:

I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and
weaker and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today
she started stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her
through any more. I took her into the my vet and had her put to
sleep. She was an incredible kitty and I miss her horribly.

Oh, Bonnie... I'm so sorry. You must be heart broken.

You did right by her, I'm sure you know this. I hope her passing was
peaceful. She knew she was loved, and now she is no longer in pain. You
and Tortle are in my thoughts.

--
Lynne
Old April 13th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Thu 12 Apr 2007 04:44:24p, 22brix wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
:

I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker
and weaker and over the last several days was eating less and
less. Today she started stumbling around and I realized I just
can't put her through any more. I took her into the my vet and
had her put to sleep. She was an incredible kitty and I miss her
horribly.

Bonnie

I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Cheryl

Old April 13th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 12 Apr, 21:44, "22brix" wrote:
I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
kitty and I miss her horribly.

Bonnie

Molly
---------
If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep,
Then will you do what must be done,
For this -- the last battle -- can't be won.
You will be sad I understand,
But don't let grief then stay your hand,
For on this day, more than the rest,
Your love and friendship must stand the test.
We have had so many happy years,
You wouldn't want me to suffer so.
When the time comes, please, let me go.
Take me where my needs they will tend,
Only, stay with me till the end
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see.
I know in time you will agree
This is a kindness you do for me.
Although I need you to be so brave,
From pain and suffering I have been saved.

Don't grieve that it must be you
Who has to decide this thing to do;
We've been so close -- we two -- these years,
Don't let your heart hold any tears.

We send our sincere condolences & soothing Purrs to you all to get you
through the following days. You have shown Molly the ultimate gift of
rest, for her sake rather than yours.....We have shed many tears for
you.
Rest easy
Hugs,
sheelagh x

Molly does it again. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 10 January 7th 07 10:31 PM
Molly is so helpful. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 6 September 21st 06 09:08 PM
Molly Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 6 June 14th 05 10:43 PM
A first for Molly Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 18 March 8th 05 04:58 AM
Molly Day Four Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 12 November 4th 04 06:05 PM