OT anyone seen

Old April 17th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default OT anyone seen

Anyone seen Grind house yet

If not it was an awesome film Bruce willis and Kirk Russell truly at their
worse being their best

Old April 17th 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Apr 16, 11:27�pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Anyone seen Grind house yet

If not it was an awesome film *Bruce willis and Kirk Russell *truly at their
worse being their best

Hey, ignoramus... This is a CAT group. Not an entertainment group. We
don't go over to THEIR group and post off-topic things about cats, so
don't come HERE posting off-topic things about movies. Besides...
those two guys are has-Bens...

IBen Getiner

Old April 17th 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 11:27 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Anyone seen Grind house yet

If not it was an awesome film Bruce willis and Kirk Russell truly at their
worse being their best

I haven't seen that one yet. Ill be on the lookout for that title.
Russel is someone I have liked and haven't liked.

My general opinion is that he is VERY talented... I did watch the
poseidon adventure. Russel is someone I see as not giving his best. I
think he's capable of better acting. I'm sure that has everything to
do with the directors cuts.

Bruce willis? HE'S A SHOAT SOMBITCH but I really like his acting.

Old April 17th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 17, 4:55 am, IBen Getiner wrote:

Yeah, I saw it loved it! Next time I watch it, I plan to take a stick of butter with me to bed.

Damn Iben, I don't believe I would have told that!

Old April 17th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"body sweat" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 17, 4:55 am, IBen Getiner wrote:

Yeah, I saw it loved it! Next time I watch it, I plan to take a stick of
butter with me to bed.

Damn Iben, I don't believe I would have told that!

I am so glad I am him kill filed I guess the idiot can't get that thru his
head. But a simple f@ck you Bend over can be passed on thru everyone else
If you all don't mind doing that

Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick

Old April 17th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 17 Apr, 09:55, IBen Getiner wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:27?pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Anyone seen Grind house yet

If not it was an awesome film ?Bruce willis and Kirk Russell ?truly at
their
worse being their best

snipped for being posted by a ignorant momma's boy who watches his parent
form the under the bedroom room

And you are......? He is not even close

Sheelagh come on please snip the idiot many of us have him kill filed so
we don't have to read his BS. He is a moron
But I still love you :-)

Old April 17th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote

Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick

Nick would eat the butter.

Old April 17th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote

Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick

Nick would eat the butter.

I think I am going to be sick

Old April 17th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote

Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick

Nick would eat the butter.

I think I am going to be sick

Then my work here is done.