How to get her to show her stomach?

Old April 18th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Emma Wallace

Default How to get her to show her stomach?

This is a first for boh of us. I've never come even close to being
bitten, and Ingrid has always been very gentle, so I was startled when
she grabbed my hand in her mouth with a snap. Just now she's doing it
every time I go close to her stomach. The incision from being spayed
had been healing well (she's let me check her stomach before), but I
want to inspect to see if anything is wrong.

Any advice? I don't want to actually get bitten, but I don't want to
leave this because it seems like a problem.

Old April 18th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 18, 5:41 pm, Emma Wallace wrote:

Any advice? I don't want to actually get bitten, but I don't want to
leave this because it seems like a problem.

Have you tried flashing your bank roll?

Old April 18th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Emma Wallace

On Apr 18, 6:41 pm, Emma Wallace wrote:
This is a first for boh of us. I've never come even close to being
bitten, and Ingrid has always been very gentle, so I was startled when
she grabbed my hand in her mouth with a snap. Just now she's doing it
every time I go close to her stomach. The incision from being spayed
had been healing well (she's let me check her stomach before), but I
want to inspect to see if anything is wrong.

Any advice? I don't want to actually get bitten, but I don't want to
leave this because it seems like a problem.

Also, could an upset stomach o digestive tract cause the same
reaction? I'm calling the vet.

Old April 18th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ode de sweat

"Emma Wallace" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm calling the vet.

That's what I said

Old April 18th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Emma Wallace

Old April 18th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Emma Wallace

On Apr 18, 7:16 pm, "ode de sweat" wrote:
"Emma Wallace" wrote in message

ups.com...

I'm calling the vet.

That's what I said