Fatty Tumor or Cyst?

Old April 26th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lady J USA

Default Fatty Tumor or Cyst?

My 3 year old Female Tortishell cat has a lump on her left breast
bone. She is not fixed but she shares the house with 2 fixed males.
The mass moves around. It is about an inch in length. I don't know
what it is. Does anybody know what it might be?

Old April 26th 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lady J USA" wrote in message
ups.com...
My 3 year old Female Tortishell cat has a lump on her left breast
bone. She is not fixed but she shares the house with 2 fixed males.
The mass moves around. It is about an inch in length. I don't know
what it is. Does anybody know what it might be?

How would we? This is what vets are for, right?

Old April 26th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

Take her to the vet. It could be a cyst or could be breast cancer. Just
because it moves around doesn't eliminate the second possibility.

Because your cat isn't spayed she is at higher risk of breast cancer so I
wouldn't mess around with this. I'd also make an appointment for the spay
ASAP.

"Lady J USA" wrote in message
ups.com...
My 3 year old Female Tortishell cat has a lump on her left breast
bone. She is not fixed but she shares the house with 2 fixed males.
The mass moves around. It is about an inch in length. I don't know
what it is. Does anybody know what it might be?

Feeding advice - new kitten and fatty 3 year old Lynne Cat health & behaviour 6 October 14th 06 11:24 PM
Cat has fatty liver syndrome - seeking advice [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 July 13th 06 09:29 AM
Cat has fatty liver syndrome - seeking advice [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 July 5th 06 04:10 PM
Cyst is Benign jmcquown Cat anecdotes 48 July 2nd 04 07:23 PM
Opinions on fatty liver/possible pancreatitis problem Underwood Cat health & behaviour 80 April 10th 04 03:57 AM