h+b 101 - a game called bull****

Old April 26th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ode de sweat

Default h+b 101 - a game called bull****

OUr cats are mirror of who we are
when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us

lol

how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic scientist
in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo, judging by
the content of his posts, I say bull****

final answer

Old April 26th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"ode de sweat" wrote in message
OUr cats are mirror of who we are
when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us

lol

how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic scientist
in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo, judging
by
the content of his posts, I say bull****

final answer

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 26th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"ode de sweat" wrote in message
OUr cats are mirror of who we are
when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us

lol

how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic
scientist
in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo, judging
by
the content of his posts, I say bull****

final answer

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Well it is short as a finger
we will leave you to finger I mean figure out the rest ;-)

Old April 26th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"Matthew" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"ode de sweat" wrote in message
OUr cats are mirror of who we are
when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us

lol

how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic
scientist
in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo,
judging by
the content of his posts, I say bull****

final answer

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Well it is short as a finger
we will leave you to finger I mean figure out the rest ;-)

LOL - oh the intricacies of the male mind - NOT!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 26th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 26, 1:20 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

it really turns women off

Old April 26th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 26, 1:20 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

it really turns women off

Oh, I don't know.... OK I'm not going to go there! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 26th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 26, 1:20 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

it really turns women off

Oh, I don't know.... OK I'm not going to go there! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

You already did and you loved it and you know it ;-)

Old April 28th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Noon Cat Nick

purpurroterwald wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;

Most people have TEN of them, hon. How many have you got?

I have eight fingers and two thumbs. Just like most people. Ten fingers
would be polydactlyistic.

bullshit sheelagh - Something about Barry Pijewlchio Cat health & behaviour 6 February 7th 07 11:29 PM
BULLSHIT whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 27 July 17th 05 01:46 PM
BULLSHIT Mary Cat anecdotes 0 July 16th 05 11:11 PM
Bullshit says Snopes Lamont Cole Cat health & behaviour 2 June 16th 04 02:42 PM
Bullshit Sherry Cat health & behaviour 3 July 18th 03 01:23 AM