Ping Cheryl, lol

Old April 30th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Ping Cheryl, lol

I was curios if you ever ripped all that carpet out, and what become
of your cats feet.

Old April 30th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 30 Apr, 15:23, Barry wrote:
I was curios if you ever ripped all that carpet out, and what become
of your cats feet.

I was wondering about whether you decided to stay with carpet, or
whether you went with laminated, & if you did, how well it works for
you now?
S;o)

Old April 30th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Mon 30 Apr 2007 02:14:04p, sheelagh wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com:

I was wondering about whether you decided to stay with carpet,
or whether you went with laminated, & if you did, how well it
works for you now?
S;o)

Not yet. I'm such a procrastinater. I ended up shampooing the
carpets again and used an anti-allergen treatment. Rhett's feet
have been fine, but it's later in the season that he usually has a
problem. I'm also vaccuming with the Dyson every other day. I do
want the laminate which is why I haven't done anything yet. A guy I
work with does flooring on the side and he said I can save at least
US $300 by ripping the carpet out myself and remove all the tacks,
but thinking about it, it's worth it to spend the $300. That would
be a nasty job! Bleh!

--
Cheryl

Old May 1st 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Apr 30, 5:57 pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Oh, yeah. Let them do it. That's a hard job, physically, and old
carpet
weighs a ton because there's so much dirt in it, no matter how
much you vacuum. Plus if you have them do it, they'll probably
haul off the old carpet for free. Is your house on a concrete slab
or a wooden foundation? When we ripped up the carpet in the rental,
we found a gorgeous oak wood floor underneath.

Sherry

Old May 9th 07, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 30, 6:57 pm, Cheryl wrote:

Not yet. I'm such a procrastinater. I ended up shampooing the
carpets again and used an anti-allergen treatment. Rhett's feet
have been fine, but it's later in the season that he usually has a
problem. I'm also vaccuming with the Dyson every other day. I do
want the laminate which is why I haven't done anything yet. A guy I
work with does flooring on the side and he said I can save at least
US $300 by ripping the carpet out myself and remove all the tacks,
but thinking about it, it's worth it to spend the $300. That would
be a nasty job! Bleh!

--
Cheryl

fo real, just hire you a local crack head to rip the stuff out
or local wino, they always appreciate more wine

I like the laminates as well, so much bang for the bux, glad those
little cat feets cleared up. oh and by the way, they only flare up
seasonally? small detail!

Im charging you extra for withholding vital information (knowingly
too!)

PING: Cheryl Karen Cat anecdotes 1 August 9th 06 01:41 AM
PING: CHERYL [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 June 24th 05 07:16 AM
Ping Cheryl gracecat Cat anecdotes 6 September 18th 04 03:53 AM
Ping - Cheryl Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 2 July 1st 04 12:28 AM
Ping Cheryl TW Tanada Cat anecdotes 4 January 3rd 04 11:30 PM