For those of you unfamiliar with Jerry Howe...

Old May 8th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
sheelagh

Default For those of you unfamiliar with Jerry Howe...

On 8 May, 12:38,
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
wrote:
HOWEDY noon cat nick aka nickie nooner,

"Noon Cat Nick" wrote in messagenews:75Q%h.41249$n_.33374@attbi_s21...

He now posts from the address
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear ch_Laboratory

@HotMail.Com.

INDEEDY!

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Forums And Human And Animal Behavior Forensic Sciences Research
Laboratory {); ~ )

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard{) ; ~ )

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual{) ; ~ )

{#}: ~ } 8 { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } 8 { ~ :{@}

I'll leave it to you to decide

That's kindly of you, nooner {}: ~ )

Seems the years have taken the steam HOWETA
the NAZI FASCIST smoke you been blowin up
HOWER arses, eh nicky {}'; ~ )

Newsgroups: alt.support.grief.pet-loss
From: Noon Cat Nick
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:22:00 -0500
Subject: A possibly constructive idea

Now that I've blown off steam about the current state of
alt.support.grief.pet-loss, allow me to slip something
into the cyber-suggestion box.

YOU GOT THE KOOL-AID, nickie?

Know HOWE COME there's so few Jim Jones jokes, nickie?
THE PUNCH LINES ARE TOO LONG.

With Jerry Howe continuing to choke this group with his
egomaniacal off-topic rubbish, I think it's time to make
this a moderated newsgroup.

This would allow a.s.g.p-l to rebuild itself without the
ongoing nuisance of PupWiz's self-promoting overkill, as
well as safeguarding the group from spam and trolls.

I still believe in this group, which is why I'm still here.

And I still believe in Usenet.

HOWE abHOWET FREE SPEECH, nickie nooner?
DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN IT?

Scads of folks join the Internet every day, and many of them
would find this a necessary place to go when they're suffering
the loss of a cherished companion animal.

I don't know the ins and outs of making this a moderated
newsgroup. Right now, I'd just like to know from the
handful of a.s.g.p-l loyalists if they think this idea is
worthwhile.

As well, I would be happy to moderate the group, or at least
be one of the moderators, if more than one is required.

Comments, anyone?

TIA.

-----------------------

PERHAPS this'd be a EXXXCELLENT time for you to CLOSE YOUR
BRHOWESER, nicky, on accHOWENTA, this IS GONNA HURT.

A LOT.

Seems you're lonely angry and got too much TIME and NUTHIN
to do but throw yourself a pubic pitty party, eh, nickie?

You're a life long animal abusin MANIC DEPRESSIVE
probably with drug alcohol and sex PROBLEMS, accordion
TO YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY which The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy,
Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard FEELS FREE to
QUOTE, precisely, AS NECESSARY, nicki nooner {}: ~ (

LIKE THIS:

Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.recovery
From: Noon Cat Nick
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:04:30 -0500
Subject: Another Song of Noon Cat Nick

I don't wanna work,
I wanna bang and get drunk all day!
I don't wanna play,
I just wanna bang and get drunk all day!
--Noon Cat Nick

------------------

Youz quite the song writer, eh, nickie?

whether his posts are relevant to this group,

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's Posts
are pertinent for all puppy child pussy birdy horsey or any
other critter lover / guardian groups, LIVIN OR DEAD, nickie
nooner {}: ~ )

A DOG Is A Dog;
As A KAT Is A KAT;
As A BIRDY Is A BIRDY;
As A HORSE Is A HORSE;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES;
As A Mass Murderer Is A Mass Murderer.

Most of the GRIEVING "animal lovers" here have GRIEF on
accHOWENTA they've HURT INTIMIDATED and MURDERED
their own innocent defenseless dumb critters by jerkin choking
intimidating bribing spraying aversives in their faces crating
surgically sexually mutialting and lettin them run loose to
EXXXPERIENCE the FREEDOM of GETTIN RUN DHOWEN
in the street like squirrels {}: ~ (

LIKE HOWE YOU DONE.

or whether they make worthwhile reading.

You mean LIKE THIS, nickie nooner?:

Newsgroups: alt.support.grief.pet-loss
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 23:06:40 GMT

Subject: Bijou 1998-2005 - In Pace Requiescat
On Thu 04 Aug 2005 11:06:57p, Noon Cat Nick wrote
in alt.support.grief.pet-loss:

My pet cat Bijou was killed Thursday 4 August by the
neighbor's dog. He'd been part of our household since
he was seven months old. He was just a month shy of
his seventh birthday.
There is no pain or sickness or sorrow for you anymore,
my poor boy, only peace and bliss. While I live, you
shall never die.
Rest well and be happy, my beautiful son. Please forgive me.

{{{{Nick}}}}

I am so sorry. There are no words for such a sad tragedy.

Please don't blame yourself. Sometimes, terrible things
just happen, and it is not our fault. Know that Bijou
spent his years with you loved and happy, and that is what
he is remembering at The Bridge.

Blessings,

Ginger-lyn

------------------

Well yeah, there "ARE words for such a sad tragedy".

They're called IGNORANCE and SHEER STUPIDITY.

Newsgroups: alt.support.grief.pet-loss
From: Wayne Boatwright
Date: 5 Aug 2005 14:22:46 +0200

I'm so very sorry. What a tragic and senseless loss.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

-------------------

Oh, hey! LOOKEY, nickie!:

"tragic and senseless"

SEE???

NHOWE THERE'S TWO MORE "WORDS FOR SUCH SAD A TRAGEDY"!

BWEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!

As for me, I don't look forward to the prospect of him
monopolizing this group yet again by bombarding it with
his cross-posted screeds.

You animal lovers HURT and MURDER your own innocent
defenseless dumb critters via your own IGNORANCE and
tragic and senseless SHEER STUPIDITY {}: ~ (

Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.flame
From: Noon Cat Nick
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:49:43 -0500
Subject: upset

yuluwirri miyay wrote:
Worried about Noon Cat Nick.
God, please, I hope he is going to be alright.
Let him be alright.
Come back to us soon Noon Cat Nick.
Thinking of you tonight.
Wishing there was a cure for this curse of a disease.

I appreciate your concern very much. But I'm quite all
right, except for feeling piqued about people being hoaxed
by old a.s.d posts. Nostalgia Homunculus, IMVHO, owes an
explanation for posting archived material without including
dates or citations, as well as an apology for whatever
unnecessary distress said postings have caused.

-------------------------

YOU MEAN LIKE THESE, nickie nooner?:

alt.support.depression.recovery

Newsgroups: alt.support.depression
From: Noon Cat Nick
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:47:54 GMT
Subject: I should just stop adopting cats.

Brought a new feline home last Monday--Leo, a two-year-
old yellow tabby with white patches, blind in his right eye,
more affectionate than one could imagine. A very happy
week we've had with him.

He seemed obviously scared of the great outdoors. Every
time someone opened a door to go in or out he'd run the
other way.

This morning, 4 a.m., I open the door to get the newspaper.
Leo runs out the door and into the dark like it's the big
break he's been waiting for.

I just spent over an hour and a half looking for him.

No luck.

I saw him twice, but he ran away both times.

I'm weary, despondent, heavy-hearted. Quite tired, but
can't sleep for worrying. Too sad to move, yet too distraught
to sit still. Been asking for divine help, hoping that he'll come
back, or that he'll be found by animal control and they'll scan
his microchip and bring him back.

But I really don't expect to see him again...o me of little faith...

---------------------

You mean your Greek Orthodox faith you're always preachin?

FAITH AIN'T GONNA EXXXPIATE YOUR
SHAME GUILT, IGNORANCE
And
TRAGIC AND SENSELESS SHEER STUPIDITY {}: ~
( nickie nooner {}: ~

Seems you're a bit of a S-L-O-W learner, eh, nickie nooner:

Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.recovery
From: Noon Cat Nick
Date: 1998/10/09
Subject: My Cat...

Robin wrote:

Plus after all this crap going on with my depression

read more

Yup. **** Off!!

Old May 8th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
Noon Cat Nick

sheelagh wrote:

Comments, anyone?

Yup. **** Off!!

Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to
make everyone else look bad, so...
Old May 8th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
Shelly

Noon Cat Nick wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

Yup. **** Off!!

Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to
make everyone else look bad, so...

So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How
does that work?

--
Shelly
Old May 8th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
sheelagh

On 8 May, 15:16, Shelly wrote:
Noon Cat Nick wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

Yup. **** Off!!

Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to
make everyone else look bad, so...

So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How
does that work?

--
Shellyhttp://www.cat-sidh.net(the Mother Ship)http://esther.cat-sidh.net(Letters to Esther)

You.

Yup. **** Off!!

Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

I fail to see how you are helping anyone by "Exposing them"...?

We all have skeletons in our cupboard, even you do(yes, me more than
most, but nothing I haven't exposed already myself. The difference is
that the rest of us don't "need" to hear them, anymore than the person
concerned "Needs Exposing".

Why don't you post something more interesting than a put down, then we
get the chance to meet you, rather than what you have to expose? That
way we have something interesting to read & share with you..
S;o)

Old May 8th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
Matthew

WOULD YOU ALL LEARN HOW TO SNIP THEIR BULL**** WHEN YOU YOU ALL FEEL LIKE
YOU HAVE TO RESPOND

SOME OF US ALREADY HAVE THE IDIOTS KILL FILED AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO READ
THEIR BULL****

Old May 8th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Shelly" wrote in message
Noon Cat Nick wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

Yup. **** Off!!

Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to make
everyone else look bad, so...

So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How does
that work?

Sheila cannot even figure out how to know who the **** she is replying to,
even though when you click on a post it says at the TOP "Jerry Howe wrote,"
or "Barry wrote" or "Osama Bin Laden said ...."

Old May 9th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
sheelagh

On 8 May, 17:40, "Matthew" wrote:
WOULD YOU ALL LEARN HOW TO SNIP THEIR BULL**** WHEN YOU YOU ALL FEEL LIKE
YOU HAVE TO RESPOND

SOME OF US ALREADY HAVE THE IDIOTS KILL FILED AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO READ
THEIR BULL****

Sorry Matthew. I certainly didn't do it on purpose. I had no idea you
had this one in killfile, but I should have guessed it really
considering...
It won;t happen from me again.
Happy Rumbles,
S;o)

Old May 9th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
sheelagh

You are quite right. I had no idea he was that much of a pain in the
backside/heart & soul. Thank you for enlightening me, I appreciate
that no end. The last thing any of us need is a " I'm a hero freak" to
tell us how terrible I am/we are. I already know my own faults, I
have lived with them for long enough to notice them!

I find it terribly sad to hear that he almost broke that group up.
When people go to a group like that, normally it is to find
support.... not to be stabbed in the chest!!
I won't be wasting anymore of my precious time speaking to him @ all
from now on. I only picked up on it today because he was beating Nick
down & I really do hate Bullies. I couldn't see the point to why he
was doing it for- especially not when it was Years ago & has no
relevance here & now.

Thank you for taking the time out to explain it too the new members of
the group. a simple explanation goes a long way,& IS APPRECIATED too
S;o)

Old May 9th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 8 May, 17:51, "cybercat" wrote:
"Shelly" wrote in message

Noon Cat Nick wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

Yup. **** Off!!

Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to make
everyone else look bad, so...

So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How does
that work?

Sheila cannot even figure out how to know who the **** she is replying to,
even though when you click on a post it says at the TOP "Jerry Howe wrote,"
or "Barry wrote" or "Osama Bin Laden said ...."

PMT, or just me getting up your nose?

Once upon a time even you were new here. You probably also knew far
more about keyboards, spelling & grammar too.

"Sheelagh" apologizes if it ****es you off. However, I think I have
come quite a long way since the 1st day I tried to post here, but
doesn't proclaim to be a R.C.P.H&B whizz @ all, by any length of the
imagination.

I will make more of an effort to ensure that I am replying to the
right person in the future though because I hate being ignorant to
etiquette. However, I draw the line @ posting to Bin Laden...
How is Gracie BTW? Some recent photos would be excellent;o)
S;o)

Old May 9th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On May 8, 9:51 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Once upon a time even you were new here. You probably also knew far
more about keyboards, spelling & grammar too.

no no

what you say is, BITCH IM GOING TO TEAR YOU DOWN TO THE WHITE MEAT

something simple like that, then go on make your toast points and
marmalade
just let it sit in the water and see what happens