Magical powers of cats???

Old May 11th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.swordfighting
Lucas J. Riesau

Default Magical powers of cats???

I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
does need a cat to be truly powerful.

So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

Old May 11th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.swordfighting
bookie

On 11 May, 08:53, "Lucas J. Riesau" wrote:
I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
does need a cat to be truly powerful.

So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

cats can cast a spell on you which makes you go to the supermarket and
buy lots of ham and fresh roast chicken and prawns for them to eat,
even though you a vegetarian and can't stand the stuff, at least
that's what mine have done.

bookie

Old May 11th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.swordfighting
dgk

On 11 May 2007 00:53:46 -0700, "Lucas J. Riesau"
wrote:

I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
does need a cat to be truly powerful.

So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

Espy has the power to force me to give him Temptations even though I
said no. He stares at me and squints and I can feel his kitty brain
pushing my hand towards the drawer that the Temptations are in.

I don't know if that counts as a spell exactly, I'll need a spell
checker.
Old May 11th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.swordfighting
sheelagh

On 11 May, 08:53, "Lucas J. Riesau" wrote:
I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
does need a cat to be truly powerful.

So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

I am not so sure that you could call it magic, but the cats to let me
know exactly what they require from the supermarket before I leave
every Saturday. Lilly has even gone so far as to bring me a an Iams
meat pouch and an dry bag of food @ my feet so that I don't forget the
essentials
S;o)

Old May 11th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.swordfighting
cybercat

ps.com...

No. **** off, you idiot.

Old May 11th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.swordfighting
bookie

wrote:
I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
does need a cat to be truly powerful.

So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

Espy has the power to force me to give him Temptations even though I
said no. He stares at me and squints and I can feel his kitty brain
pushing my hand towards the drawer that the Temptations are in.

I don't know if that counts as a spell exactly, I'll need a spell
checker.

yes jessie does that to me, she knows the box now and stares at it
then me then it then me, and so on, and then purrs for a bit then if
all that fails she just miaows onthe most pitiful way and magically i
give in and give her some.

Old May 12th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.swordfighting

In article ,
says...

From: "Lucas J. Riesau"

I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
does need a cat to be truly powerful.

So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

Well, I've got a friend who has told the following story and
swears it's true.

Back around the time when he was 10 years old, he and a friend
were sitting in his friends back yard and a well known neighborhood
cat came walking through the bushes. The cat sat in the middle of
the yard, cleaning himself for a couple of minutes. Then the cat sat up
almost as though he was posing for a picture. The cat looked
over at the two kids and gave them what my friend describes as a
"watch this" look. Then, right in front of them, the cat transformed itself
into a rabbit....gave them another "look".....and turned away and hopped
off into the bushes. My friend was kinda freaked out by this and
didn't say a word to his friend about what he had just seen. His
friend didn't say anything either and acted like he hadn't seen anything
out of the ordinary.
Fast forward about 20 years and my friend was back in his hometown
to visit his parents. He happens to run into the childhood friend who was
in the back yard with him that day. They were doing the usual "catching
up" small talk when his friend got a strange look on his face and said
something like 'Do you remember one day when we were in my back
yard and this cat came walking through?" "Yea" "Um. did you see ....
Um....I mean did the cat......." My friend interrupted him "You saw the
rabbit". "Yea, the cat turned into a rabbit", his friend said.

Do I believe the story?
I dunno.
I do believe that my friend believes it.

My departed Randy had a rabbit face for a cat, with a pink nose and all.
So maybe it was just the imaginings of young ones.