We have another pregnant Visitor

Old May 23rd 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lis

Default We have another pregnant Visitor

On May 23, 10:21 am, sheelagh wrote:
It looks like the season has begun in earnest. this is a little (BIG)
Girl who turns up for every all of her meals. I found her in the shed
this morning, fast asleep & nesting there too. I have taken food out
there to her, because I don't think she belongs to anyone around here.
I have tried shooing her way, & also looking where she goes when she
has finished eating too( Our Shed!!)....

We have placed an ad in most of the shop windows & displayed this
photo in most public places around here, but no one has responded so
far. She seems very friendly, & she isn't underweight, & she seems
very well groomed, ( mind you, she seems to take care of that
herself!!). I am fairly certain that she is looking for somewhere safe
to have her kittens, but I am worride that someone out there must be
really worried about her out there- I know that I would be if she
belonged to me...
Any advice any one?

S;o)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...herVisitorAPre...

I will only say, post pictures and contact shelters and vets further
afield than you think is reasonable. A friend's cat got out and went
missing for over a month, before a woman who lived on the other side
of a major highway that wasn't all that close to begin with, happened
to come in to the store on the near side of the highway that they'd
put one of their posters in--and called them to say, I think I've been
feeding your cat.

No one could figure out how Angus had gotten that far without getting
killed.

Lis

We have another pregnant Visitor sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 1 May 24th 07 01:27 PM
Visitor cat Adrian Cat anecdotes 8 December 29th 05 10:09 AM
The Visitor Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 8 July 20th 05 01:07 PM
Another little visitor Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 13 July 15th 05 03:30 AM
I have a visitor wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX Cat anecdotes 34 August 12th 03 09:41 PM