Music in Cars

Old May 25th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Music in Cars

Are cats bothered by music in cars with loud, deep bass? My cat seems
to rather enjoy car rides and I play music. However, I was just
curious on the sensitivity of their ears as to whether or not they
would meow or something if they did not like the thumping bass.

Thanks for your input.

Old May 25th 07, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
oups.com...
Are cats bothered by music in cars with loud, deep bass? My cat seems
to rather enjoy car rides and I play music. However, I was just
curious on the sensitivity of their ears as to whether or not they
would meow or something if they did not like the thumping bass.

So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud on
a regular basis?

Old May 25th 07, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On May 25, 2:20 am, "cybercat" wrote:

So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud on
a regular basis?

most cats can't stand to be in the car, let alone be made sea sick
because the music is shaking their ear drums up

oth, it would be cool to have the cat chilling to the max, rolling
down town listening to Funky Broadway

Old May 25th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On May 25, 2:20 am, "cybercat" wrote:

So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud on
a regular basis?

mine have ganged up and chilled, I can tell they like music

Jupiter stopped and watched tv the other day. it was movie credits
rolling with a piano playing. soooo edible

the credits ended and she got up and milled along

haha... kumere kitty

Old May 25th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"look at us we're beautiful" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 25, 2:20 am, "cybercat" wrote:

So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud
on
a regular basis?

most cats can't stand to be in the car, let alone be made sea sick
because the music is shaking their ear drums up

The only exception I can think of, with regard to traveling, is Charlie's
cat Tweakers, I think Charlie said he likes to travel. Tweakers, Cat About
Town. !!

oth, it would be cool to have the cat chilling to the max, rolling
down town listening to Funky Broadway

That's what I was thinking.

Old May 25th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"cybercat" wrote
The only exception I can think of, with regard to traveling, is Charlie's
cat Tweakers

I meant Tweaker. His name is Tweaker.

Old May 26th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On May 25, 11:57 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"cybercat" wrote

The only exception I can think of, with regard to traveling, is Charlie's
cat Tweakers

I meant Tweaker. His name is Tweaker.

that's right, tweaker.

I like to move it
I like to move it move it

all these white cats can't dance

buuut they still like to..
move it

OT New (to me) music service Gandalf Cat anecdotes 3 May 19th 07 04:06 AM
More Music Fun jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 October 1st 06 06:06 PM
Cat music Clare M Cat community 0 March 20th 06 05:30 PM
Music of the night Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 36 September 19th 04 06:23 PM
Cat Music Mr Nangla Cat health & behaviour 10 February 9th 04 06:44 AM