negros and bitches of the lowest order

Old May 31st 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

Default negros and bitches of the lowest order

We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
|.-\ ,\ |\ :
|.- `. `-. | ||
:.- `-. \ ';;
.- , \;;|
; , | ,\
; , ; \
; , /`. , )
__,;, ,' \ ,|
_,--''__,| / \ :
,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
/ / | ; ; |
| | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
\ \ `""" """ --
`.`. --'
`.`-._ _, ,- __,-
`-.`.
--' `;

Rat boy Nick

Old May 31st 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 31 May, 13:28, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
; \' _,--'" ME TOO
; (
; , ` \
;, , \
; | |
; |, | |\
; | | | \
|.-\ ,\ |\ :
|.- `. `-. | ||
:.- `-. \ ';;
.- , \;;|
; , | ,\
; , ; \
; , /`. , )
__,;, ,' \ ,|
_,--''__,| / \ :
,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
/ / | ; ; |
| | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
\ \ `""" """ --
`.`. --'
`.`-._ _, ,- __,-
`-.`.
--' `;

Rat boy Nick

Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
S;o)

Old May 31st 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
; \' _,--'" ME TOO
; (
; , ` \
;, , \
; | |
; |, | |\
; | | | \
|.-\ ,\ |\ :
|.- `. `-. | ||
:.- `-. \ ';;
.- , \;;|
; , | ,\
; , ; \
; , /`. , )
__,;, ,' \ ,|
_,--''__,| / \ :
,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
/ / | ; ; |
| | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
\ \ `""" """ --
`.`. --'
`.`-._ _, ,- __,-
`-.`.
--' `;

Rat boy Nick

Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

Laugh when your master tells you to.

Stupid ****.

Old June 1st 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 31 May, 23:02,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon

wrote:

We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
; \' _,--'" ME TOO
; (
; , ` \
;, , \
; | |
; |, | |\
; | | | \
|.-\ ,\ |\ :
|.- `. `-. | ||
:.- `-. \ ';;
.- , \;;|
; , | ,\
; , ; \
; , /`. , )
__,;, ,' \ ,|
_,--''__,| / \ :
,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
/ / | ; ; |
| | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
\ \ `""" """ --
`.`. --'
`.`-._ _, ,- __,-
`-.`.
--' `;

Rat boy Nick

Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

Laugh when your master tells you to.

Stupid ****.- Hide quoted text -

Excuse me..?

I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.

Old June 1st 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On May 31, 8:56 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Excuse me..?

I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.- Hide quoted text -

he only wish he had anything to inspire him

what a loser

Old June 1st 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

wrote:

We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
; \' _,--'" ME TOO
; (
; , ` \
;, , \
; | |
; |, | |\
; | | | \
|.-\ ,\ |\ :
|.- `. `-. | ||
:.- `-. \ ';;
.- , \;;|
; , | ,\
; , ; \
; , /`. , )
__,;, ,' \ ,|
_,--''__,| / \ :
,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
/ / | ; ; |
| | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
\ \ `""" """ --
`.`. --'
`.`-._ _, ,- __,-
`-.`.
--' `;

Rat boy Nick

Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

Laugh when your master tells you to.

Stupid ****.- Hide quoted text -

Excuse me..?

I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.- Hide quoted text -

he makes me bored

deep down, I know all about his white ass world

I can't bare to think about it

whew

anyway, those are great pics you posted in Cat Slaves by Matt

I can't think of the name just now

I can't decide who has more time on their hands

which of us have the most idle time on their hands JERRY

ungh? cut and paste hell! he had to type all of that at some point

and it's now and relevant, flaming people how.. wasteful... anyway

he's gung ho gung ho... I can't find any real fault in him, I do think
he's overly aggressive in flaming someone...

I could killfile him, but Jerry is the balance to an equation.

Old June 1st 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

wrote:

We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
; \' _,--'" ME TOO
; (
; , ` \
;, , \
; | |
; |, | |\
; | | | \
|.-\ ,\ |\ :
|.- `. `-. | ||
:.- `-. \ ';;
.- , \;;|
; , | ,\
; , ; \
; , /`. , )
__,;, ,' \ ,|
_,--''__,| / \ :
,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
/ / | ; ; |
| | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
\ \ `""" """ --
`.`. --'
`.`-._ _, ,- __,-
`-.`.
--' `;

[...]

I could killfile him, but Jerry is the balance to an equation.- Hide quoted text -

Aren't we all?
S;o)

Old June 1st 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On Jun 1, 12:06 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Aren't we all?
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I need all these dumbasses to make me look and feel smart

heee

Old June 2nd 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Well, you certainly found one in Sheelagh. King **** in turd pond.

Old June 2nd 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On Jun 1, 7:16 pm,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon
Well, you certainly found one in Sheelagh. King **** in turd pond.

:

YOU AIN'T WORTH TWO DEAD FLIES