Animal lover Bob Barker retires after 6586th airing of "Price is Right."

Old June 7th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Animal lover Bob Barker retires after 6586th airing of "Price is Right."

The longtime animal crusader opted to sign off just as he did for
years: "Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or
neutered. Goodbye, everybody."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...farewell_N.htm
Old June 7th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper

On Jun 6, 11:36 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

link

One of the price is right models is staying with me for a few days,
until she gets on her feet.

Old June 7th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
shebelagh

wrote:

link

One of the price is right models is staying with me for a few days,
until she gets on her feet.

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

Old June 7th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper

On Jun 7, 1:32 am, shebelagh wrote:

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

you mean a ladyquin don't you? This ain't no dress rehearsal she's the
real thing.

do you... have you seen the price is right?

Old June 7th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper

Default Get Rich Quick CLICK HERE

On Jun 7, 5:51 am, reeper wrote:
On Jun 7, 1:32 am, shebelagh wrote:

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

you mean a ladyquin don't you? This ain't no dress rehearsal she's the
real thing.

do you... have you seen the price is right?

I thought it was sheelagh you moron

Old June 7th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
shebelagh

On Jun 7, 6:34 am, reeper wrote:
On Jun 7, 5:51 am, reeper wrote:

On Jun 7, 1:32 am, shebelagh wrote:

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

you mean a ladyquin don't you? This ain't no dress rehearsal she's the
real thing.

do you... have you seen the price is right?

I thought it was sheelagh you moron

You can't read -- and I'M the moron? Riiight...

Old June 7th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper

On Jun 7, 11:38 am, shebelagh wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:34 am, reeper wrote:

On Jun 7, 5:51 am, reeper wrote:

On Jun 7, 1:32 am, shebelagh wrote:

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

you mean a ladyquin don't you? This ain't no dress rehearsal she's the
real thing.

do you... have you seen the price is right?

I thought it was sheelagh you moron

You can't read -- and I'M the moron? Riiight...

too much nyquist

today is a new day, I can go with that

Charlie is a hoot no? don't roll on me Nick, people are watching you

Old June 8th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Wed 06 Jun 2007 11:36:07p, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
:

The longtime animal crusader opted to sign off just as he did
for years: "Help control the pet population. Have your pet
spayed or neutered. Goodbye, everybody."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...6-06-bob-barke
r-farewell_N.htm

Good for him! I hope he enjoys his retirement. He helps fund a
grant program for national 501c3 shelters for spay/neuter programs.
I hope he continues this, and as passionate as he is about it, I'm
sure he'll find a way to keep it going even when he goes to the
bridge.

If your link contains the following info, I apologize for the
duplicity; I didn't follow your link.

http://www.djtfoundation.org/1.htm

--
Cheryl

Old June 8th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Jun 7, 7:45 pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

We got the BB grant for the past two years. Weirdly enough, only about
10% of
the funds we got could be used for cats. The majority of the grant had
go to large dogs. I suppose it's because large dogs have bigger
litters?

Sherry

Old June 9th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 7 Jun, 11:34, reeper wrote:
On Jun 7, 5:51 am, reeper wrote:

On Jun 7, 1:32 am, shebelagh wrote:

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

you mean a ladyquin don't you? This ain't no dress rehearsal she's the
real thing.

do you... have you seen the price is right?

I thought it was sheelagh you moron

I think not!
How could you possibly mistake me for this one?
I have better things to do with my time than post under different
persona's. I also find no need to pretend to be someone that I am not,
& trick people into thinking that I am either....

DownLoad festival in the UK this weekend. My cats have brilliant ear
plugs though, bless their little cotton filled ears"o"
S;o)