UNDERWEAR LINGERIE

Old June 15th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.boats,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.autos.ford,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
[email protected]

Default UNDERWEAR LINGERIE

Lingerie is a term for women's fashion underwear. It derives from the
French word 'lin' for linen. While the term in the French language
applies to all underwears for either sex, in English it is applied
only to those women's underwears designed to be visually appealing or
erotic, typically incorporating materials such as nylon (nylon
tricot), polyester, satin, lace and/or silk, and not applied to
functional cotton underwears.

Huge collection of beautiful lingerie, find your favorite lingerie in
this lingerie gallery, many models of lingeries are shown here, from
the vintage lingerie style to the latest one.

http://lingeriegallery.blogspot.com/

Old June 15th 07, 10:02 AM posted to rec.boats,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.autos.ford,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Jim Warman

So... if I buy that little number for my wife, do you guaranty that she will
look like that when she puts it on?

oups.com...

Old June 15th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.boats,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.autos.ford,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
[email protected]

On Jun 15, 5:02 am, "Jim Warman" wrote:
So... if I buy that little number for my wife, do you guaranty that she will
look like that when she puts it on?

wrote in message

oups.com... Lingerie is a term for women's fashion underwear. It derives from the
French word 'lin' for linen. While the term in the French language
applies to all underwears for either sex, in English it is applied
only to those women's underwears designed to be visually appealing or
erotic, typically incorporating materials such as nylon (nylon
tricot), polyester, satin, lace and/or silk, and not applied to
functional cotton underwears.

Huge collection of beautiful lingerie, find your favorite lingerie in
this lingerie gallery, many models of lingeries are shown here, from
the vintage lingerie style to the latest one.

http://lingeriegallery.blogspot.com/

If she is a Victoria Secret model...sure. Otherwise you will have to
make the call...the old saw about beauty is in the eye of the
beholder...:-)

Old June 15th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.boats,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.autos.ford,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Neon John

Dear Arliss.

Thank you for spamming this group. You have given me the opportunity to take a tiny
shot against you spamming scum and report your site both to Google Adsense and to
BlogSpot. Not wanting to appear a snitch, I'm telling you right out in the open
about my actions.

Abuse reporting:

Google:
https://www.google.com/adsense/suppo...rch=Con tinue
http://tinyurl.com/2axvpe

blogger.com
http://help.blogger.com/?page=troubl...&Submit=Submit

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 01:57:41 -0700, wrote:

Lingerie is a term for women's fashion underwear. It derives from the
French word 'lin' for linen. While the term in the French language
applies to all underwears for either sex, in English it is applied
only to those women's underwears designed to be visually appealing or
erotic, typically incorporating materials such as nylon (nylon
tricot), polyester, satin, lace and/or silk, and not applied to
functional cotton underwears.

Huge collection of beautiful lingerie, find your favorite lingerie in
this lingerie gallery, many models of lingeries are shown here, from
the vintage lingerie style to the latest one.

---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.johndearmond.com -- best little blog on the net!