Feral people

Old June 22nd 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Feral people

my goodness some of you cats are hostile

you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
fritos and IT'S ON

just kidding

let's just take it all out on our cats

report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!

this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet

I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
you believe it?
it's beyond gross! ne'r more

Old June 22nd 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ps.com...
my goodness some of you cats are hostile

you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
fritos and IT'S ON

just kidding

let's just take it all out on our cats

report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!

this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet

I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
you believe it?
it's beyond gross! ne'r more

shut the hell up you phony asshole.

Old June 22nd 07, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
goyangi tan

On Jun 21, 11:25 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
shut the hell up you phony asshole.

Don't do that, Nancy. It only endears him to the retards in here.

Old June 22nd 07, 08:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Barry" wrote in message
ps.com...
my goodness some of you cats are hostile

you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
fritos and IT'S ON

just kidding

let's just take it all out on our cats

report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!

this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet

I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
you believe it?
it's beyond gross! ne'r more

shut the hell up you phony asshole.

I'm sorry. I should have said, "when you use words like "bum" for "ass" and
contractions like "n'er" for "never" you sound a lot like Greg "Aging Queen"
Morrow when he used "whilst" for "while."

Carry on.

Old June 22nd 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 22 Jun, 03:39, Barry wrote:
my goodness some of you cats are hostile

you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
fritos and IT'S ON

just kidding

let's just take it all out on our cats

report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!

this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet

I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
you believe it?
it's beyond gross! ne'r more

god I wish you could actually communicate in plain english, most of
the time I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about

Old June 22nd 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jun 22, 8:23 am, bookie wrote:

here, allow me

my goodness some of you cats are hostile

cat can be a slang for a person, so Im bolstering my title, Feral
people.

you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
fritos and IT'S ON

I believie you mentioned something about people dying from obese
related diseases?
that's where the fritos come in. It's on means, let's get started
fighting.

just kidding

no im not kidding

let's just take it all out on our cats

report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!

this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet

we all know what the smell really is

yeah, I got the *******s kf'd now, I won't have to be shocked by their
nasty ****ing mouths no more.

:

Old June 22nd 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jun 21, 11:25 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

shut the hell up you phony asshole.- Hide quoted text -

you call that an apology? ...thumbsucker!

Old June 22nd 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_2_]

Default Garbage Posters...

cyberSQUAT, "Barry", and 'L" are TOPS in the "garbage poster" department...

--
Best
Greg

"cybercat" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

ps.com...

Old June 22nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
. net...
cyberSQUAT, "Barry", and 'L" are TOPS in the "garbage poster"
department...

I wish I could post more like you, Queenie.

lol

--
Best
Greg

"cybercat" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

ps.com...

Old June 22nd 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Barry

On Jun 22, 12:24 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

I wish I could post more like you, Queenie.

lol

go bighead!