ANOTHER HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT

Old June 22nd 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default ANOTHER HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT

I just checked my records with Ka' Shays birthday yesterday it seems that
another Happy times is to be announced.
Rumble has been officially off Insulin for a year and has had his diabetes
under control using a Fancy Feast diet.

The gods and goddess play a strange part in our lives for if Rumble had not
gotten sick and had to have weekly vet visits. We would have never been
blessed with our little princess she would be over the rainbow bridge with
all the other lost ones; tears

Old June 22nd 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
I just checked my records with Ka' Shays birthday yesterday it seems that
another Happy times is to be announced.
Rumble has been officially off Insulin for a year and has had his diabetes
under control using a Fancy Feast diet.

The gods and goddess play a strange part in our lives for if Rumble had
not gotten sick and had to have weekly vet visits. We would have never
been blessed with our little princess she would be over the rainbow bridge
with all the other lost ones; tears

Yay, oh, Matthew, you are such a sweet man. Look out for cat ladies
trying to get you and your immense fortune.

Old June 22nd 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
I just checked my records with Ka' Shays birthday yesterday it seems that
another Happy times is to be announced.
Rumble has been officially off Insulin for a year and has had his
diabetes under control using a Fancy Feast diet.

The gods and goddess play a strange part in our lives for if Rumble had
not gotten sick and had to have weekly vet visits. We would have never
been blessed with our little princess she would be over the rainbow
bridge with all the other lost ones; tears

Yay, oh, Matthew, you are such a sweet man. Look out for cat ladies
trying to get you and your immense fortune.

Ha LOL not a chance 3 times is not a charm in my book. I am keeping my
money in the bank very soon complete retirement Yeah I would say I am
going to retire to Florida but that is too late I am already stuck in the
home of the newly weds and nearly deads ;-)

Old June 24th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:34:19 -0400, Matthew wrote:

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
I just checked my records with Ka' Shays birthday yesterday it seems
that another Happy times is to be announced.
Rumble has been officially off Insulin for a year and has had his
diabetes under control using a Fancy Feast diet.

The gods and goddess play a strange part in our lives for if Rumble
had not gotten sick and had to have weekly vet visits. We would have
never been blessed with our little princess she would be over the
rainbow bridge with all the other lost ones; tears

Yay, oh, Matthew, you are such a sweet man. Look out for cat ladies
trying to get you and your immense fortune.

Ha LOL not a chance 3 times is not a charm in my book. I am keeping
my money in the bank very soon complete retirement Yeah I would say
I am going to retire to Florida but that is too late I am already stuck in
the home of the newly weds and nearly deads ;-)

Old saying:
He travels the fastest who travels alone". Have a safe journey. MLB

Old June 24th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 22 Jun, 18:56, "Matthew" wrote:
I just checked my records with Ka' Shays birthday yesterday it seems that
another Happy times is to be announced.
Rumble has been officially off Insulin for a year and has had his diabetes
under control using a Fancy Feast diet.

The gods and goddess play a strange part in our lives for if Rumble had not
gotten sick and had to have weekly vet visits. We would have never been
blessed with our little princess she would be over the rainbow bridge with
all the other lost ones; tears

I'd say you are a man that is well in contact with his inner soul &
also knows how to measure his blessings, rather than count his
woe's.....
Blessings to those who cross the bridge, & give thanks for the love
they shared with us.
S;o)

Old June 25th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 22 Jun, 18:56, "Matthew" wrote:
[...]

I have something on that Line I wrote it to go along wit the rainbow bridge
poem

Always remember We will be there even if you can't see us.
We are always Watching and Waiting. That cool puff of air you
feel across your cheek, that fleeting touch, the feeling you have
that I was walking across your bed, that moment you swear you can
hear us, that flicker of movement out of the corner of your eye.
Is just our way of saying I love you and I am with you always even
in the darkest time We Will Always Be There. Till our paws touch again
always know we love you and cherished our special time together

Old June 25th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 25 Jun, 01:55, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 22 Jun, 18:56, "Matthew" wrote:
[...]

always know we love you and cherished our special time together- Hide quoted text -

Many a night I have woken to find that feeling of de ja vous.

I think you are right. They do linger around us in the air, the mind
and the soul. A lot of people think the very idea is ridiculous; I
allow them to think what they wish, as long as they don't impose their
will up on mine...
It is always hard when you loose a precious member of your family, &
only the ignorant would feel nothing at the loss of that member..
This of course, is their loss.
Of course their soul's shadow us, as they did in real life...Until we
meet once more, I feel It is best to rejoice in what we had, until we
meet again...
S;o)

Quickie announcement Pat Cat anecdotes 6 September 22nd 06 05:31 AM
An announcement Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 18 January 1st 06 06:36 PM
Announcement Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 27 June 2nd 05 12:06 PM
Sad Announcement Eileen Clark Cat community 10 April 20th 05 01:06 PM
Birth Announcement Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 12 July 15th 04 01:46 PM