Kittens Playing, The Movie

Old June 24th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Kittens Playing, The Movie

OK, be prepared for a long download time - I couldn't bear to cut any of it.
The MPEG file is uploaded, the Quicktime movie is *still* uploading. The
links are on the same page as the pics,
http://www.possibleplace.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/ but here are the direct
links:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mpg

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mov

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 24th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mpg

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mov

The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when all
this was going on?

Old June 24th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mpg

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mov

The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when
all this was going on?

Momma cat (Tayla) is not *their* momma, so she's being kept in my office for
now.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 24th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mpg

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mov

The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when
all this was going on?

Momma cat (Tayla) is not *their* momma, so she's being kept in my office
for now.

The rescue group said they separated her from her kittens as soon as they
got her and she went wild trying to get to them, but the kittens got adopted
quickly so she's been separated from them for at least a week. I think
that's one of the reasons she's so anxious to get out of my office - I think
she thinks she might find her kittens if she could only get out and look for
them. I think that when they all get acclimated that she'll be a good
foster mom for Archer and Ozzy.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 24th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article , says...

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mpg

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...ls/kittens.mov

The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when all
this was going on?

And who says you can't herd cats. Ha!
Nice video.

Movie to See jmcquown Cat anecdotes 54 May 15th 06 09:06 PM
Another movie I want to see [email protected] Cat anecdotes 34 July 1st 04 09:42 AM
Playing with 28 Kittens Bev Cat anecdotes 8 November 26th 03 01:52 AM
kittens playing in litterbox -- help! John M. Cat health & behaviour 5 November 9th 03 11:54 PM