what do you say to your cats?

Old June 25th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default what do you say to your cats?

Levi is my sweet little lap cat. He'll cry for attention if I'm standing
and haven't noticed him, and of course he always gets it (yes, he still
suckles, too).

So I was holding him and petting him and he was rolling around in my lap
and purring. I told him how he was the sweetest cat I've ever known and I
don't know what I would do without him, that I never want to find out.
Then I told him, "I wouldn't sell you for a million dollars. Someone could
knock on this door with a wheelbarrow full of tax-free money, offering to
buy you, and I wouldn't take it."

I swear I heard Rudy say "dumbass" under his breath.

--
Lynne
Old June 25th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Lynne" wrote in message
. 97.142...
Levi is my sweet little lap cat. He'll cry for attention if I'm standing
and haven't noticed him, and of course he always gets it (yes, he still
suckles, too).

So I was holding him and petting him and he was rolling around in my lap
and purring. I told him how he was the sweetest cat I've ever known and I
don't know what I would do without him, that I never want to find out.
Then I told him, "I wouldn't sell you for a million dollars. Someone
could
knock on this door with a wheelbarrow full of tax-free money, offering to
buy you, and I wouldn't take it."

I swear I heard Rudy say "dumbass" under his breath.

--
Lynne

Well, that sounds like some of my conversations. I tell Holly she is "the
best girl cat in the world," and I tell Duffy he is "the best boy cat in the
world" (so I guess it's good that I only have the two of them). I tell them
how sweet they are, how wonderul they are, how lucky I am that they came
into my life, etc.

I will only worry about my sanity if they start answering me in English
instead of with purrs and little chirpy-sounds.

MaryL

Old June 25th 07, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, MaryL exclaimed (6/25/2007 10:43 AM):

I will only worry about my sanity if they start answering me in English
instead of with purrs and little chirpy-sounds.

MaryL

I'm already worrying. Meep came over to bug me the other day, and as I
usually do, I said, "What? What do you want?". I kid you not, I think
she kept trying to say "What?" back. Or maybe I just have an overactive
imagination

(I did watch those videos of talking cats not too long ago)

jmc
Old June 26th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 25 Jun, 00:15, Lynne wrote:
[...]

Same here, but I have to whisper in their ear, for fear that the
others might over hear the same conversation I just had with them.
Remember, I have to say it @ least 7 x a per day,But, if you tell them
to keep your secret, they do....

And just the same, As I walked away from Ringo, I'm certain I
heard.....

"PUSH OVER OR WHAT"?
Yawn & Stretch
Lol;o)
Sheelagh

Old June 28th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Jun 26, 8:31 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 25 Jun, 00:15, Lynne wrote:

[...]

Sheelagh- Hide quoted text -

Have you tried Lithium?