kNock KnaaaaahhhK

Old July 3rd 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

Default kNock KnaaaaahhhK

uh, WE WAS TALKING ABOUT NICK AND ASSHOLES IN GENERAL

what you did was trashy, call it what you want sheelagh you betrayed
me

*here is email sheelagh sent me just now.
I haven't even read it.

EVERY EMAIL YOU SEND ME SHEELAGH FROM HERE OUT IM GOING TO POST ON
HERE, YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY! Sorry!

here is the email

woo woo

Old July 3rd 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

uh, WE WAS TALKING ABOUT NICK AND ASSHOLES IN GENERAL and you know
it (proof is at the bottom)

don't do that **** no more, Im not replying to you no more

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL

I don't care what you posted, that's bull****

I jsut dont' like feeling betrayed

I've shown mercy to 1,000's, one more won't kill me

Im done with this

--
my first post snipped the text, who the heck knows why...
but there is the email from sheelagh just now.

Sheelagh, I was not aware that you had a problem with me.
I won't speak about bookie, to my knowledge, she is still playful as
ever and has a good appetite.

rule #1 when we feel "guilty" we seek to justify

see your email above for example of justification
you go as far to put a negative twist on how you and bookie feel
when you know damn well, it's a lie

you know it is, I don't care! Im having champagne

you just can't write me no more.

If I wanted the group to read what I wrote you, I would have posted it
on here.

You should... own up to what you did, be mature, just say, you're
right, I wouldn't like nobody posting things I told them in confidence

Im going right now to fetch your second to last email to me, I bet
my...
that it is you being freindly and nice to me.
this will prove what I just said, that you are trying to justify what
you did.

be right back

--yep she was nice as usual. no sign of problems.
====

sheelagh woollard to me
show details Jun 9

Hi Mate,
it doesn't matter which post I go to, there you are ripping Nicks
pants over his head LOLS & MORE LOLS)
If you don't stop, I will feel, the need to allow my fingers to walk
where they just shouldn't be..
try watching the concert by pod cast, there have been some really good
Bands on today. I'm holding out for Linkin Park personally. I am
gutted that I couldn't go with them this year..It's a really good
event. Everyone chills, plenty of weed, new friends & a nice bottle
under your pillow just in case a smack addict tries robbing you whilst
your asleep.....
It's the weekend & it's a wonderful day
S)

===

Have a wonderful day.

:

Im not angry, but no more emails. you can't be trusted with money or
emails.

Old July 3rd 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

goddamit every f'n thing I go to do today is bull**** ****ingi @#$@#$
%@#$ wgftfqwe5!@#$%njat;bnl hi./bh.l/ sdfhiluo

Old July 3rd 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Jul 2, 7:26 pm, Got the gun wrote:
goddamit every f'n thing I go to do today is bull**** ****ingi @#$@#$
%@#$ wgftfqwe5!@#$%njat;bnl hi./bh.l/ sdfhiluo

do your arms flap as you rant? are you foaming at the mouth?

RUN JUPITER RUN HERE COMES THE BROOM!

Old July 3rd 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 3 Jul, 00:42, Johann Gambolputty-de-von-Ausfern-schplenden-
schlitter-crass-cren-bon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-
burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-
knotty- wrote:
On Jul 2, 7:26 pm, Got the gun wrote:

goddamit every f'n thing I go to do today is bull**** ****ingi @#$@#$
%@#$ wgftfqwe5!@#$%njat;bnl hi./bh.l/ sdfhiluo

do your arms flap as you rant? are you foaming at the mouth?

RUN JUPITER RUN HERE COMES THE BROOM!

I think it's great that people have an outlet of some sort

Old July 3rd 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 7:48 pm, bookie wrote:

I think it's great that people have an outlet of some sort

I have no where to stuff all this frustration

im not angry with sheelagh, just a teeny bit hurt

I've been trying forever to be her friend, but something told me to be
careful what I say. I was sad to feel the way I did, cause I don't
have many real friends.

soo, it just makes me sad, cause I don't feel I can tell her what's on
my mind
(in email) I have to respect what she IS capable of.

Old July 3rd 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

Driving today, I hit every stop light in lynchburg!

grrrrrr
grrrrrr

grrrrrrrr

then, my work got derailed today, it cost me $500 in labor costs.

grrrrrr grrrrrr

Old July 3rd 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 7:48 pm, bookie wrote:

RUN JUPITER RUN HERE COMES THE BROOM!

I think it's great that people have an outlet of some sort

but, I did get a lot done today, I shouldn't be so hard on myself

but see.. time is of the essence now.. grrrr, I have other prepaid
commitments to do.

whatever! Im doing my thing if it hairlips the pope

Thanks for listening, you're a great listner!

Old July 3rd 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 9:05 pm, bookie wrote:

i'll be your friend

That's very generous of you