WTF

Old July 3rd 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

Default WTF

Barry, the words that you are trying to make to make me post on group were said by you, to me. At the time you were indicating that you get to know people, allow them to think that you are their friend, then when they least expect it, BANG, you hit them in the middle of their forehead with it.(31-3-07)
You even explained how easy it is to get people to talk about themselves, how you stored that information for a later date & how shocked they feel when you deliver the final blow....

As one of those victims, I now understand just how true those words really were.

You accuse me on group of quoting your email on group????

Is this so different to telling the group that Bookie is a sad skint teacher?
The way you have treated both Bookie & I with utter contempt is hardly kind, nice or considerate. You have played us like fools, & each time you do it, you think you can just say, "just kidding", & it will all be forgotten.

Have either of us ever told you that you are a dead beat loser? No, we have never done that, so why would you do it to either of us, I ask you?
The difference between us is that I brought my problem to you privately, & you chose to ignore it in your contempt.
I would never have dreamed of telling the group anything that you have told me in private, & I never will. Yet, you are asking me to post you about all of this on group? What kind of creep do you think I am?
However, that doesn't give you carte Blanche to abuse our friendship time & time again Some friend you are?!!! I trusted you, I liked you & most of all, I"respected you"....
You can't buy respect, you have to earn it.
If I have any problems with Nancy, I will go to her with them, not you.
This email regards you, not her.
I was there when you needed a friend, But I see life is different for you.
Read what you had to say, & imagine how you would feel if you were me, or Emily. I know exactly where I went wrong, I allowed you to manipulate me., but you can be sure that will not happen again. You are Barry now. That's it..
I can't trust you not to do it again to me. You have had your fun with us. Now go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you. I'm too angry to even think about it right now.YOU HURT US BOTH.
After calling me a sad no one @ Xmas, pulling Bookie to bits twice by saying she is a frustrated broke teacher, & me even more often, & failing to point out that you were there too, I think I could live without friends like that. I don't notice you telling everyone that you asked us for money?
Why would that be? Would it make you look bad?
Because people would see you for what you are really like?
Barry, you hurt us both & neither of us did anything to deserve this, coming from you especially. Like I said, put yourself in our position- it won't take too long for you to understand how badly you treated us. It's well out of order...
However, it is in the past & I for one would rather let it go. I hope you choose to do the same too. It is counter productiver & my own fault for allowing you too.

Old July 3rd 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 7:26 pm, Got the gun wrote:
[...]

GODDAMIT WHERE IS MY MUTHERFUBBING GTEXT?

****ES ME OFF SOOOOooooooo bad right now

Old July 3rd 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

here it is...

http://www.barryparrish.com/sheelaghsemailtome.txt

this is email she sent ME in PRIVATE rather than public apology

I have no problem forgiving, but what kind of brother would I be to
her If I let her get by with intellectual (what did Charlie call it?)
intellectual... something

it's where we trick our own minds

Old July 3rd 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Jul 2, 7:34 pm, Got the gun wrote:
here it is...

http://www.barryparrish.com/sheelaghsemailtome.txt

this is email she sent ME in PRIVATE rather than public apology

I have no problem forgiving, but what kind of brother would I be to
her If I let her get by with intellectual (what did Charlie call it?)
intellectual... something

it's where we trick our own minds

Holy ****! You're just BEGGING for attention, aren't cha?

Posting private e-mails? What a tool. Go find a job and get away from
the computer, you pathetic turd.

Wait. Strike that. Keep posting --PLEASE. You'll amuse the **** out of
me as you completely alienate the only people on Earth who give a ****
whether you live or die.

P.S. Thanks for the private tips on Nancy, BTW.

Old July 3rd 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 7:41 pm, Johann Gambolputty-de-von-Ausfern-schplenden-
schlitter-crass-cren-bon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-
burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-
knotty- wrote:
On Jul 2, 7:34 pm, Got the gun wrote:

here it is...

http://www.barryparrish.com/sheelaghsemailtome.txt

this is email she sent ME in PRIVATE rather than public apology

I have no problem forgiving, but what kind of brother would I be to
her If I let her get by with intellectual (what did Charlie call it?)
intellectual... something

it's where we trick our own minds

Holy ****! You're just BEGGING for attention, aren't cha?

Posting private e-mails? What a tool. Go find a job and get away from
the computer, you pathetic turd.

People will always love me Nick

I know what you're after, and it just so happens I can help you out.

You are looking for someone no? a certain someone missing?
mhmmm

I can help you

Old July 3rd 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Jul 2, 8:14 pm, Got the gun wrote:
People will always love me Nick

I know what you're after, and it just so happens I can help you out.

You are looking for someone no? a certain someone missing?
mhmmm

I can help you- Hide quoted text -

WTF indeed. I see you've loaded the bong, and all's well again....

Old July 3rd 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 11:31 pm, I don't notice you telling everyone that you asked
us for money? - Show quoted text -

WTF indeed. I see you've loaded the bong, and all's well again....

yewwww bassstardt

Old July 3rd 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Jul 2, 11:45 pm, Got the gun wrote:
On Jul 2, 11:31 pm, I don't notice you telling everyone that you asked
us for money? - Show quoted text -

WTF indeed. I see you've loaded the bong, and all's well again....

yewwww bassstardt

dude there's a McDonald's right up on Memorial
they'll hire ANYONE

beats panhandling from strangers on usenet like you've been doing