omg pat

Old July 4th 07, 06:21 AM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
wheat germ

Default omg pat

melodrama my boy, take that **** to bed when you go
or do you sleep right there.

RIGHT THERE!
you sleep right there don't you

bet you can reach near bout any snack your heart desires from RIGHT
THERE

NICK FOR ALL YOUR SHIFTLESSNESS, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

you get called an asshole in the middle of the night
cause you ARE an asshole and you ****ing know it

you will never know me you punk ass muther****er coward ******* net
stalking wig wearing lipstic eating bellymovin, you use one hand to
move the other arm, cause you're so lazy

ain't had no pussy since the trailer park bitch dumped his sorry ass
back in the day
when he couldn't get a good gig playing out!

HE DRANK TOO MUCH BEER!

it's all your fault, you was a vain bitch! you thought it would be
easy, you thought you knew something about anything, any ol monkey can
get up and play, but is it any good! **** no, piece of middle of the
road mediocre elevator music

sheelagh has enough usenet on you for "us" normal people to come and
take your computer.

Pat, the only reason I am being my usual self here, I want you to see
how I interact with my stalker.

So I took a few mins to flame him some, most of the time I don't reply

I will spend a few mins of time being creative, checking my spelling,
re-wording etc... and could be a decent conversation starter with
normal people till Nick comes in with some lame ass smart ass remark.
and nobody wants to post behind him.

He's more than a troll, he's totally connected to usenet since...
for a very very very long time. He thrives on calling folks isps
so that makes him a Nanny. He will argue I threatened him, that was a
misunderstanding on his part.

I have tried to be somewhat of a brother and cut him some slack, so..
I became nice to him.... this is a mistake.

I bring cooking in on this because this is where he has stalked me
equally.

and just in case he tries to lie, we got 10,000 members who say
otherwise

-
Nick rarely makes a post anywhere, he's too busy inventing shocking
and disgusting things to say, like repeatedly asserting that I have
sex with a cat.
that I molest children behind a school. the list is endless...
the least he does is disruptive, the worst he does you won't see me
repeat it.

I don't care if he has a million nyms, It doesn't bother me, live and
let live, but he's bent to interact with me in a stupid dysfunctional
way

he's learned to get attention through being obnoxious

I don't know what to make out of a 57 year old man who is obnoxious
like this... and...

we must also realize one more thing, Nick has wasted his life on
usenet.

that's why Im turning my computer off.

I am like sheelagh. In the beginning lighting a cigarette with my new
free zippo
I came on here and thought everyone was pretty close to normal... I
think that's reasonable for me to expect.

Then you learn that it's a cesspool for some people.
A place for them to abuse other humans, just so they can release some
anger

IN NICKS CASE, HE'S BITTER.

After sheelagh being in tears, I tried to give her some strategy on
dealing with Nick.

My words to her, were only about assholes!

john doe
nick andrews
phil p HES A COMPLETE AND TOTAL ASSWIPE

everywhere I turn it's nicks ol stinky breathe, he's got a snow white
ripply ass.
that's his business. but no wonder! he's got more posts than everybody
on usenet.
IT'S BEEN AN ADVOCATION FOR HIM

I don't mind being Barry on here. These groups are chocked full of
interesting engaging people. I like getting to know people, In my own
quirky way. We trying to have some fun here and Nicks incontinent ass
can't quit ****ting the pool.

You're an idiot for running up to sheelagh and calling her an idiot
and then changing your nym to many variation of her name...
to the point, she was writing me again in tears.

I have been sheelaghs support through this.

She's at home, raising cats, trying to make some casual friends

[...]

so what, she's just venting. I don't care.
Sheelagh is actually a gentle soul

she couldn't be mean if she tried, and you exploited that.
YES you did.

[...]

YES you did.- Hide quoted text -

Don't you get get dizzy spinning so much?
Go sell your manipulative **** somewhere else.

Old July 5th 07, 03:25 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
sheelagh

I can hear the inflection in your words

Old July 7th 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
wheat germ

sheelagh wrote:

I can hear the inflection in your words

I can hear yours too

Old July 7th 07, 02:33 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
sheelagh

On 7 Jul, 03:28, wheat germ wrote:
sheelagh wrote:
I can hear the inflection in your words

I can hear yours too

I doubt it.

I am still very angry indeed & the best advice I can give you right
now, is to give me time to cool off. If you persist in cross posting,
full of innuendo, I might feel a desperate need to post the emails
that you sent me on the same day that you were busy ripping me to
shreds in "this Group"

( I didn't change any header!!)

I was being sarcastic.

I wouldn't deny that you supported me many months ago with Nick. I did
find him hard work & you advised me on how to avoid him where
possible, & also how to wind the pants off him too Since then, it is
a totally different matter!

(You forgot to mention this in this thread I see!).

To imply to this group the other day that I quoted your email, is a
complete satirical joke. All the while you were posting here telling
everyone that you didn't know I had a problem with you, & you didn't
understand where that came from, you were also busy emailing me with
filth & wind up's....

just off to check, like you did

8 emails telling me that you were bad, and that you were going to sort
it out with the group & tell them that what happened in reality. I
waited the whole day, just to see if you would make good on your
promise, & guess what? You didn't!!!!!!

Am I surprised?
NO!
Just leave me alone for now.

For the good of this group & for the respect you have for it, please
stop this right now?
Thank you

Old July 7th 07, 03:20 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
wheat germ

sheelagh wrote:
[...]

you want to cross the line of what is ethical, I can deal with that,
we all use poor judgement from time to time

what stinks worse is you wallowing in a pool of pride and arrogance

smells worse than old cat food.

HOW CAN YOU POST IN PUBLIC AND TELL ME TO LEAVE YOU ALON E IN PRIVATE
WHEN YOU SENT THE LAST EMAIL. OR MY LAST WAS IN RE TO YOURS.

we 've come full circle to the same idiotic attitude you had last
weekend.

go pre-emptive on my ass, then cry VICTIM when you get your ass busted

go make muffins and wash your house and **** sheelagh

you've become shiftless beyong tolerance, it's a waste of my energy

Old July 7th 07, 03:50 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
solo

sheelagh wrote:

For the good of this group & for the respect you have for it, please
stop this right now?
Thank you

I'll believe that when I see it, you posted that "you can hear me"
after our last email landed.

this is just an educated guess, but I'd say you're lintpicking

Old July 7th 07, 03:52 PM posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
solo

solo wrote:

I'll believe that when I see it, you posted that "you can hear me"
after our last email landed.

whatever it said, "you can hear my inflection"?

yeah, that line here on usenet.

What do you say, we give the devil a black eye this morning, and let
this thing pass.

I don't mind sparring, but let's do it over something more deserving,
or worthy of our efforts.

stay out of my inbox or I am tempted to reply