Former Chinese Restaurant Employee Tells All

Old July 5th 07, 10:57 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sparrow

Default Former Chinese Restaurant Employee Tells All

Read all about it, he http://Muvy.org

Old July 6th 07, 12:21 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
rst0wxyz

On Jul 5, 2:57 pm, Sparrow wrote:
Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org

There was a very fancy French restaurant in San Francisco which has on
its menu veal dish for a long time, and customers ordered it and ate
it for a long time until an employee re(veal)ed that the veal was
actually pork. The restaurant had to admit it was true and offered to
refund part of the cost to past customers.

Old July 6th 07, 05:24 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Omelet

In article .com,
rst0wxyz wrote:

On Jul 5, 2:57 pm, Sparrow wrote:
Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org

There was a very fancy French restaurant in San Francisco which has on
its menu veal dish for a long time, and customers ordered it and ate
it for a long time until an employee re(veal)ed that the veal was
actually pork. The restaurant had to admit it was true and offered to
refund part of the cost to past customers.

That's funny. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old July 6th 07, 05:27 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
rst0wxyz

On Jul 6, 9:24 am, Omelet wrote:
In article .com,

rst0wxyz wrote:
On Jul 5, 2:57 pm, Sparrow wrote:
Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org

There was a very fancy French restaurant in San Francisco which has on
its menu veal dish for a long time, and customers ordered it and ate
it for a long time until an employee re(veal)ed that the veal was
actually pork. The restaurant had to admit it was true and offered to
refund part of the cost to past customers.

That's funny. ;-)

Why is it funny?

--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old July 6th 07, 05:43 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dusty Van

Well, I sure won't be going to China for dinner amy time soon.
Dusty

"Sparrow" wrote in message
ups.com...
Read all about it, he http://Muvy.org

Old July 6th 07, 05:49 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
rst0wxyz

On Jul 6, 9:43 am, "Dusty Van" wrote:
Well, I sure won't be going to China for dinner amy time soon.
Dusty

Care to go to a French restaurant in the U.S.?

"Sparrow" wrote in message

ups.com...

Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org- Hide quoted text -

Old July 6th 07, 06:22 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Omelet

In article . com,
rst0wxyz wrote:

On Jul 6, 9:24 am, Omelet wrote:
In article .com,

rst0wxyz wrote:
On Jul 5, 2:57 pm, Sparrow wrote:
Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org

There was a very fancy French restaurant in San Francisco which has on
its menu veal dish for a long time, and customers ordered it and ate
it for a long time until an employee re(veal)ed that the veal was
actually pork. The restaurant had to admit it was true and offered to
refund part of the cost to past customers.

That's funny. ;-)

Why is it funny?

An expensive restaurant substituting cheap stuff for the real thing...
and people falling for it.

There is a WORLD of difference in the texture of pork versus veal!

If they are too ignorant to tell the difference, they almost deserve to
be duped.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old July 6th 07, 11:24 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dusty Van

I'm not much into snails and stuff but I can tell ya I'd rather be tricked
into eating pork than a cat any day

ups.com...

Old July 7th 07, 02:46 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
rst0wxyz

On Jul 6, 3:24 pm, "Dusty Van" wrote:
I'm not much into snails and stuff but I can tell ya I'd rather be tricked
into eating pork than a cat any day

Isn't there an old saying that goes something like this:

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It just so happened that dog and cat meat are considered a delicacy in
China. Oh!!! yes, I know, I know. We don't eat dog or cat meat.
Well, as one poster had already pointed out, dogs and cats are just
another animal like cow, pigs, chicken, lamb,...

"rst0wxyz" wrote in message

ups.com...

Old July 7th 07, 01:32 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.cats,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
kraut

On Jul 6, 3:24 pm, "Dusty Van" wrote:
I'm not much into snails and stuff but I can tell ya I'd rather be tricked
into eating pork than a cat any day

Isn't there an old saying that goes something like this:

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It just so happened that dog and cat meat are considered a delicacy in
China. Oh!!! yes, I know, I know. We don't eat dog or cat meat.
Well, as one poster had already pointed out, dogs and cats are just
another animal like cow, pigs, chicken, lamb,...

Well along those same lines what about people that keep rats for pets
and love them dearly?!?! But yet most us will put traps out to catch
and kill them sometimes in the most inhumane ways such as sticky paper
that keeps them stuck until they starve to death, or traps that will
break their necks, or I have even seen where people will set up a
contraption where they will fall in the water in a container and
drown!!!

Do not get me wrong!! I am not really for killing ANY living thing
but everyone has their own feeling / outlook about things.

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

_
/ )
(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )