Phase 3

Old July 15th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Phase 3

OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she sees the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is courtesy of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I
was taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please!) ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/

A direct link to the video:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...se_3/Tayla.MPG

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 15th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she sees the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?).

CN, I have never seen a cat pant like a dog. I would be worried.
She is so beautiful. I can see mama has been making sure she gets
enough to eat!

Hope she is okay.

Old July 15th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bobblespin[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the
door to let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew.
There's also a link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her -
she sees the vet tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this -
doesn't she seem to be too out of breath after just a few minutes of
playing?).

I've only seen my cats pant if it's really hot, and I mean _really_ hot.
Otherwise, she sure looks happy and healthy. Let us know what the vet says.

Bobble
--
Have you hugged your cat today?

Sonny's web page -- http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/index2.html
Old July 15th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also
a link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she sees the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?).

CN, I have never seen a cat pant like a dog. I would be worried.
She is so beautiful. I can see mama has been making sure she gets
enough to eat!

Hope she is okay.

Yeah, I'm worried about hypertrophic myocardiopathy - that's why she's off
to see the vet tomorrow. That panting was just after a few minutes of
running around chasing the "birdie". The kittens are still sneezing, so
they're going in too - and it may just be the URI that's still bothering
Tayla (that's what I'm *HOPING* for). I'll let you know either tomorrow
night or Tuesday what the vet says (they have an appointment for 6:15PM and
I might not get to my computer that late).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 15th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"bobblespin" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the
door to let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew.
There's also a link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her -
she sees the vet tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this -
doesn't she seem to be too out of breath after just a few minutes of
playing?).

I've only seen my cats pant if it's really hot, and I mean _really_ hot.
Otherwise, she sure looks happy and healthy. Let us know what the vet
says.

Bobble
--
Have you hugged your cat today?

Sonny's web page -- http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/index2.html

It was hot in the room, but only like 82F or 84F (we keep our thermostat set
high to avoid the MM$$$ electricity costs here in Houston) - but I don't
think that temperature would cause her to pant - and she only does it when
she's been playing for a few minutes.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 15th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

-----------
Purrs for you and Tayla. I will be thinking of you.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old July 16th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

I've seen my cat pant like that but only after playing hard (jumping in the
air, etc.) for awhile....15 minutes or more.
S.

Old July 16th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 15 Jul, 20:47, "CatNipped" wrote:
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she sees the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is courtesy of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I
was taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please!) ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/

A direct link to the video:http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...se_3/Tayla.MPG

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs of support & comfort from our lot to your lot too.
Let us know how you get on, won't you?

I spent a lot of time going through your site & looking @ all of your
wonderful pussy cats. I can only find one word that describes what I
thought of them all, & it is: WOW!!

They were all fantastic, but in particular, Demi, caught my eye. They
are all as important as one another, & The only reason she caught my
eye is because she looks so similar to one of our cats. A Ragdoll,
called Blue-Belle. Demi looks like a cross between a Turkish van & a
Ragdolly. Ragdoll features with Turkish van eyes. A very pretty girl
who must turn many heads...

Jessie looks like one of our first cats in West Africa. Her name was
simply Bush Cat, but she was very unusual there. Most cats looked like
Bengali's, or glorified Tabby cats, Lol. Bandit was *purr-fect* & I
feel for your loss with him. Try not to be too sad, but celebrate his
fantastic life & the love he had for you all. Sammy had a coat that
looked like brushed silk, & she sure likes her box's Lol;o)

My favorite story was the one where your husband brought home the
Kittie that you thought was black & white...until you washed it &
found that it white, not black and white @ all!! Having said that,
they were all good, & I enjoyed reading all of them..
All in all, it gave a whole interesting evenings entertainment. Very
enjoyable experience, Thank you very much for sharing all of them with
us. I enjoyed it very much.
Good Luck @ the vets today
Sheelagh "o"

Old July 16th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sheelagh o" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Thanks Sheelah, I'm glad you enjoyed it - it's woefully out of date. As
soon as I get a chance I need to add three more pages for Tayla, Archer and
Ozzy.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 17th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 16 Jul, 13:44, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Sheelagh o" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

have just watched the vid clip of tayla playing, she is one feisty
madam isn't she? i hope she is ok and the panting is due to the heat
and nothing serious

the little ginger fuzzballs ae lovely too, are you going to keep them?
bookie

Phase One Begins CatNipped Cat anecdotes 10 July 7th 07 09:22 PM
Phase Two fixitz Cat anecdotes 2 July 5th 07 05:25 AM
Phase One Begins CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 0 July 2nd 07 01:31 AM
Triumph The Dog In 2nd Phase For Artificial Legs Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 3 March 13th 07 10:00 PM
Adopting Buster - the next phase Marina Cat anecdotes 9 December 19th 03 12:40 AM