ot, i love this song

Old July 20th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

Default ot, i love this song

i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
im going to redo it catnipped

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo

Old July 20th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"roachies shuffle" wrote in message
oups.com...
i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
im going to redo it catnipped

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo

And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!

Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

Old July 20th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

cybercat wrote:
"roachies shuffle" wrote in message
oups.com...
i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
im going to redo it catnipped

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo

And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!

Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

yes, we flamed nick, but she's all woman

Old July 20th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

cybercat wrote:
"roachies shuffle" wrote in message
oups.com...
i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
im going to redo it catnipped

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo

And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!

Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

just play the song, to me it's up there with Michaelangelo's work

it's sweet

listen to it

Old July 20th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"roachies shuffle" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:
"roachies shuffle" wrote in message
oups.com...
i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
im going to redo it catnipped

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo

And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!

Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

just play the song, to me it's up there with Michaelangelo's work

it's sweet

listen to it

Barry--I am just glad for you. I am sorry you feel the need to continue to
try to inflict pain--it isn't working because I feel the same thing I have
always felt for you. Genuine love, real affection. The kind that makes me
want you to have everything you need. Be happy, babe. You have a good way to
work off all that energy that has been surfacing as anger for too long.

But back to cats.

How are the girls?

Old July 20th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"roachies shuffle" wrote

just play the song

I will, as soon as I get my media player back up and running.

Hope you're making some music of your own.

Goodnight, now.

Old July 20th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

cybercat wrote:
"roachies shuffle" wrote in message
groups.com...
i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
im going to redo it catnipped

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo

And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!

Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

just play the song, to me it's up there with Michaelangelo's work

it's sweet

listen to it

Barry--I am just glad for you. I am sorry you feel the need to continue to
try to inflict pain--it isn't working because I feel the same thing I have
always felt for you. Genuine love, real affection.

you had no problem coming at me with 3 women, who have the other two
engaged? I think we know

such a mess

The kind that makes me
want you to have everything you need. Be happy, babe. You have a good way to
work off all that energy that has been surfacing as anger for too long.

But back to cats.

How are the girls?

Jupiter is pudgy, from tip to tip she carries her weight evenly
and she's med-small bodied, she really likes to be smothered evenly if
you know what I mean... yes Nick, she gets to breathe during this
time

once you get her all comfy, she likes her jaws and behind her ears
eaten up

Old July 21st 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

On Jul 20, 3:54 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"roachies shuffle" wrote

just play the song

I will, as soon as I get my media player back up and running.

Hope you're making some music of your own.

im always adding new music to my .com, now I want to reserve me.org
too

shameless self promotion

A new Song jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 November 22nd 06 09:12 AM
A new song! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 July 25th 05 02:14 AM
A Kitten Song Bev Cat anecdotes 18 May 26th 04 09:57 PM