Just say no...

Old August 11th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Just say no...

.... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large, very
amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 12th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large, very
amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

Your Jessie is the most beautiful cat--really, she has a rare, delicate
beauty.
I always enjoy your videos. You definitely sound like a Loozianan, too!

Old August 12th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:12:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large, very
amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped

Those are great pictures. Thanks for showing them. MLB
Old August 12th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote in message
... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large, very
amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

Your Jessie is the most beautiful cat--really, she has a rare, delicate
beauty.
I always enjoy your videos. You definitely sound like a Loozianan, too!

Yep, don't ask me why, but they say people from N'Awlins have Brooklyn
accents! I don't hear it, to me I sound like Princess Diana (OK, even I had
to spit coke all over my keyboard while I was typing that!!). ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 12th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:12:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large, very
amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped

Those are great pictures. Thanks for showing them. MLB

Thanks, I just wish I took better video (and stop trying to narrate - my
accent makes me cringe!!). I keep trying to get DH to do it, but he suffers
horribly - he's ergonomically challenged!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 12th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

"CatNipped" wrote:

... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large,
very amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

Is that a cat video?
Old August 12th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"John Doe" wrote in message
t...
"CatNipped" wrote:

... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large,
very amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

Is that a cat video?

Um, yes.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 12th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot

LOL.........cute video.

I just picked up some fresh cat nip at the human society both at the local
fair. My cats are having a wonderful time indulging themselfs.

Mike calls cat nip kitty crack.

Celeste

Old August 12th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh via CatKB.com

CatNipped wrote:
... to nip!

First the orgy:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...ee/Da_TREE.mpg (large, very
amateur video - Cecile B. DeMille I'm not!)

Then the after affects: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

Excellent, We all had a laugh over this one.
Thank you for sharing it with us,
Sheelagh "o"

--
Sheelagh "o"