litter box area

Old August 13th 07, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default litter box area

At the local Borg (the megastore), you might find large gray plastic
grass doormats for about $10 USD each. So far, I have seven of them.
After about two months of use, really enjoying them for our two litter
box areas. They keep the litter off of your cat's feet and they are
easy to shake out and clean. They also can provide a cool place for
your cat to lie down. I haven't seen any sign of rejection, probably
feels like carpet grass. Of course your experience may vary. Have fun.

Old August 13th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh via CatKB.com

John Doe wrote:
At the local Borg (the megastore), you might find large gray plastic
grass doormats for about $10 USD each. So far, I have seven of them.
After about two months of use, really enjoying them for our two litter
box areas. They keep the litter off of your cat's feet and they are
easy to shake out and clean. They also can provide a cool place for
your cat to lie down. I haven't seen any sign of rejection, probably
feels like carpet grass. Of course your experience may vary. Have fun.

Sounds interesting, but so far I can't see any for sale in the UK.
I wouldn't mind trying one of those out
Thanks,
sheelagh"o"

--
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 13th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:33:18 GMT, John Doe
wrote:

At the local Borg (the megastore), you might find large gray plastic
grass doormats for about $10 USD each. So far, I have seven of them.
After about two months of use, really enjoying them for our two litter
box areas. They keep the litter off of your cat's feet and they are
easy to shake out and clean. They also can provide a cool place for
your cat to lie down. I haven't seen any sign of rejection, probably
feels like carpet grass. Of course your experience may vary. Have fun.

That's an interesting idea. Think I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!

-bonbon