luvy-scared of sneeze

Old August 17th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Michael Lane

Default luvy-scared of sneeze

out of lurk,

One of our cats Luvy, all are strays, runs & hides if anyone sneezes.
She has always did this. We have had her 5 years.
Has anyone ever encountered this in a cat?

Michael Lane

It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
Dizzy Dean

Old August 17th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Yes just a typical fraidy cat

I have one that if you cough he hi tails it out of the room just to come
back and give you a look like what did you do that for

Old August 17th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh via CatKB.com

Matthew wrote:
Yes just a typical fraidy cat

I have one that if you cough he hi tails it out of the room just to come
back and give you a look like what did you do that for

out of lurk,

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
Dizzy Dean

LOL, he is only concerned for you. Is it Rumble by any chance?
Sheelagh"o"

--
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 17th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheelagh via CatKB.com" u33188@uwe wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
Yes just a typical fraidy cat

I have one that if you cough he hi tails it out of the room just to come
back and give you a look like what did you do that for

out of lurk,

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
Dizzy Dean

LOL, he is only concerned for you. Is it Rumble by any chance?
Sheelagh"o"

You know him to well ;-)

--
Sheelagh "o"