WHy are some cats evil?

Old August 30th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmagerl[_2_]

Default WHy are some cats evil?

Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?

This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.

YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with

Old August 30th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:18:34 GMT, "jmagerl"
wrote:

Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?

This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.

YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with

Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
animal created than a cat?

Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.

-bonbon
Old August 30th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Old August 30th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

snip

Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
animal created than a cat?

Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.

LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
or run for the hills..

-bonbon

Old August 30th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"bonbon" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

snip

Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
animal created than a cat?

Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.

LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
or run for the hills..

Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
running! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Old August 30th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"bonbon" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

snip

Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
animal created than a cat?

Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.

LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
or run for the hills..

Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
running! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ah! I found the link to the latest Samazon pic - and keep in mind that Ben
is almost 6 ft tall and weight close to 300lbs when measuring her against
him: http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...s/100_0803.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Old August 30th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
"bonbon" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

snip

[...]

And yes, that's *EIGHT* - count 'em, 8 - guitars (just *some* of his
collection) pictured behind Ben! LOL!

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Old August 30th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:54:09 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"bonbon" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

snip

[...]

Dang! That's one hefty puss. She looks fairly pleased with herself
too. I like the guitar background, but too bad Ben's handsome face
wasn't in the shot.

BTW....."Hi Ben". We're ready to come back over, mess up your house,
eat up some grub, and play with the cats. One of these days.....since
we're still getting settled. We'll keep in touch. Meow!

-bonbon
Old August 30th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:30:05 -0400, "cindys"
wrote:

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
animal created than a cat?

Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.

--------
As the song goes "Everybody wants to be a cat!" :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Meow! (and a "prrrrrrrr")

-bonbon
Old August 31st 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 30 Aug, 20:18, "jmagerl" wrote:
Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?

This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.

YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with

jessie hates every single other cat in the entire world, even ones she
has loved with for several months now (terri), not a lot I can do
about it and they just choose to inhabit different parts of the house
and keep their distance from each other.

at least yours likes 4 other cats, that's a start.
and NO cat is evil, they are just annoyed that they have to share
their living space with these dreadful subordinate creatures known as
'humans'. Occasionally they can get the 'humans' to act as slaves to
them and do their bidding but often the standard of service they have
to put up with from these humans slaves is pitiful and they can be
very slow to train in even the most basic of duties such as 'open the
door' 'bring me my dinner' 'get me plate of tuna' etc etc. There are
times when the human slaves need to be admonished for beign so slow
and they do need to be reminded of their place in cat society (right
at the bottom) with the occassional swipe of a claw or similar.

you just have to know your place and stay there, that's all

bookie

Cats are not the only creatures to attack the evil TP greeblings Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 5 July 21st 07 04:59 PM
TED is EVIL Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 11 January 12th 06 11:04 PM
T Evil D??? O J Cat anecdotes 6 March 10th 05 08:30 PM
Cats are EVIL, the DEVIL created them ! Ted Harvard Cat health & behaviour 92 July 1st 04 05:02 PM
Obviously I am evil - again... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 7 November 17th 03 08:29 PM