Treats Thief

Old September 10th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Treats Thief

I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

Default ..Beware

On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
computer. Beware...

Old September 10th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
computer. Beware...

Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
computer. Beware...

Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?

Hugs,

CatNipped

BTW, he was talking about "Urge" software that is installed without a user's
knowledge or OK... *but* it nothing to do with the video I posted, it's
installed by Windows Media Player. Urge is not spyware, it is Windowss
answer to ITunes and it comes with Windows Media Player 11.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
computer. Beware...

Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?

Hugs,

CatNipped

There are better choices that describe him than idiot. That only touches
the tip of the iceberg. You usually need to have a shower after dealing
with him

Yeah, I know, but he's not worth the effort of using further invective! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!

Old September 10th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote
--

Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!

What is it with orange cats look how long Ka'shay is
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P6190027.jpg
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=PC280071.jpg

She really is long! And so beautiful, and so spoiled looking! How
does that song go, you must be "doing something right!"

Old September 10th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!

Yep, they eat twice as much as my adult cats, and they're *still*
uber-skinny (I wish *I* had a metabolism like that!!!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
needed! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!

What is it with orange cats look how long Ka'shay is
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P6190027.jpg
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=PC280071.jpg

Thanks for posting those, Matthew - I was wondering what the boys might look
like all grown up. They has the very pronounced triangular faces like
Abyssinians - did Ka'shay have that type face when she was little?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
You tell me
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=2c17e9e3.pbw

Yes, somewhat, but not *quite* as pronounced a triangular face (unless it's
just not as obvious in the pictures - cute pics, BTW, I'd seen the slideshow
before, but it's worth seeing again).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...d/100_0734.jpg
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...d/100_0745.jpg

These boys don't seem to have any cheeks! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Stop thief! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 3 May 11th 07 05:54 PM
Catnip thief badwilson Cat anecdotes 6 March 30th 07 11:57 AM
The Chair Thief Ketzl's Dad Cat anecdotes 6 February 24th 07 08:03 PM
My thief, Omar Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 10 July 11th 04 05:57 PM
The bud thief Jean H Cat anecdotes 4 October 2nd 03 07:10 PM