What Advantage Told me & Q's, HELP

Old September 29th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ensoul

Default What Advantage Told me & Q's, HELP

I emailed them told them it was 8 days ago since I treated Moe & Rudy,
had also used a flea Bomb, Vacuumed w/a flea collar in the bag and
sprayed downed the door mats, door ways, and all around the edges
where the floor meets the wall

the said i had hit the time when the eggs hadn't yet hatched and
nothing could stop that...that I needed to re-treat next month...had
planned on but that but to do it another month

can't afford it! had to borrow for the bug bomb and the advantage
only have it half paid back

they also sais since it was bug bombed and spayed down fleas had no
where to go but the cats

so are the fleas still laying eggs? Is there anything else I can do?
they were treated just 8 days ago, flea bomb done then too

I don't know what to do anymore..I'm so broke
seriously thinking of giving them away...my daughter's friend will
take take them

break my heart, I love them dearly...Moe & Rudy were the last thing
(for lack of a better word) that Rick (my late husband) and I got
together as a couple

as for thier fighting....they are on a "just tolerate" each other
basis

Lynn

There's beauty in the silver singing river,
There's beauty in the sunrise in the sky,
But none of these and nothing else can match the beauty,
That I remember in my true love's eyes
~Bob Dylan

No One Told Me [email protected] Cats - misc 3 June 5th 06 11:59 PM
She told me :) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 12 May 29th 06 07:15 PM
I told you all Harvey was a character! KittyLady Cat anecdotes 6 June 20th 05 12:35 AM
I told you it was rare!!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 January 4th 05 03:51 PM
My Siamese Has IBD (Or So Was Told) Zaida Cat health & behaviour 143 June 26th 04 06:44 AM