The mass murderer of cats, Bret Ludwig

Old October 11th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andre Jute

Default The mass murderer of cats, Bret Ludwig

On Oct 11, 2:19 am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 11 Oct, 04:51, Bret Ludwig wrote:

Best effort so far on my part is 47 cats with

50 rounds of .223 commercial ball in something less than two minutes.

How can you even find 47 feral cats in two minutes?

Bret Ludwig corralled the 47 cats in a cage and shot them through the
fence, like shooting fish in a tank.

This claim also makes a lie of another bit of mealymouthing from this
vicious animal torturer Bret Ludwig. He claims that of the "five or
six thousand" cats he has killed, only " half dozen did not die
instantly and without suffering". That is clearly a lie when in the
next breath Ludwig claims to have killed "47 cats... in... less than
two minutes." That's two and a perhaps a tiny fraction of a second per
cat, to identify a living cat, to aim, to fire, to reload.

It is pretty clear to anyone who has ever handled a firearm that there
were wounded cats screeching in pain dashing here and there, trying to
escape Bret Ludwig's killing cage, reducing the amount of time
available per cat to identify a living cat, to aim, to fire, to
reload, to well under two seconds, a viciious circle. I conclude that
probably more than half those 47 cats were wounded and in pain and
terror for a very long time. I have no problem whatsoever concluding
that Bret Ludwig set it up that way because he enjoys terrifying and
torturing small animals. Imagine the noise of 47 terrified and wounded
cats hurting: music to the ears of a sadist like Bret Ludwig.

Bret Ludwig is a crude butcher and a torturer of defenseless animals.
He tells us so himself if we have but ears to listen. But who listened
to those wounded, terrified cats in their last hour? That's a
conservative estimate of how long it would take to sort out a heap of
47 wounded and dead cats after such a botched butchery, and to kill
those too damaged to move but not yet dead. Ludwig would presumably do
it with the "leather gauntlets and thick towel" he tells us about
elsewhere in these disquieting threads (ask yourself how he knows
these tools so instantly), and you can imagine what slow work that
would be.

Doesn't America have a society for the prevention of cruelty to
animals?

Andre Jute
Cleopatra Midnight Champion III

Bret Ludwig brags about being a mass murderer of cats:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
... I've sent five or six thousand to Kitty Valhalla
... half dozen did not die instantly and without suffering
... the cartridges ... 7.62x54R is cheap sometimes
... but the recoil is too much to enjoy a good slay.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a public cocksucker for hire, known as
the Folsome Fellator (though he has since claimed he is merely
misunderstood):
Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG

Bret Ludwig is a fascist who wants to control his betters with
violence:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
"Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk."

Old October 11th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Patrick Turner

Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

As much as I like domesticated cats, and have owned a few in the past,
I detest wild cats which are responsible for the slaughter of a large
tonnage
of national wild fauna. The last cat I had lived 18 years and only got
one bird,
and never another after I showed serious disapproval. She went on to be
quite a good ratter and mouser.

I detest all wild rabbits, horses, camels, donkeys, buffalo, dogs foxes
and pigs etc, etc which were not native to Oz.

Occasionally we see rumours of some very large cats out there in the
bush of Oz, wild pumas
that could easily kill a large kangaroo, or a sheep, maybe cattle and
horses a but nobody has ever got a good video.

The rabbits have been a very serious pest and have been in plague
numbers....
They live miserable lives and die in pain, and maybe its a wedgetailed
eagle that finalizes their life.

Trying to shoot 47 cats in 2 minutes is obviously a silly brag.
More like an hour would be needed to do the deed, unless you had a
machine gun.

When you think how much agony feral cats cause in the lives of other
animals,
if they don't die instantly, its not a major worry.
Still, I see no need to be cruel when disposing of unwanted animals.

Meanwhile, as the drought here continues on for 4+ years now, kangaroo
numbers have
increased and become an environmentally de-grading animal. There is an
ongoing row between
animal liberationists and the army and local gov which want to do some
serious culling.
The animal ppl have won round one so far.

But as I ride around in the springtime on the bicycle, and occasionally
drive the local country roads,
there are smells and dead kangaroos everywhere, maybe 2 a mile, and many
of these these animals died
lingering and painful deaths after being wounded by a car or truck. The
ones which died instantly
were the lucky ones.
The kangaroos are the main reason panel beaters get so much work....
The animal libbers don't wanna know about this. But not all they say is
silly.
They'd like to see all the caged hens allowed to roam in a yard, and big
changes in feed-lots..

There is much gross suffering imposed on animals unecessarily, and all
in the pursuit of profits.

My father, a cousin, and myself once visited a council tip one night
with a 22
and we shot 50 rats in 1/2 an hour, with one of us using a torch.
We have no idea of how many we wounded, leaving them to die in agony.
We ran out of amo, but my father who was an alderman trying to get the
tip converted to landfill
had a story to tell to the press and council in the following week.

That was 1958. Nowdays if you tried it, you'd get arrested and jailed.

There are of course the cat haters who hate ALL cats, and
cannot make the distinction between a feral cat that kills many wild
animals to survive,
and someone's dear old pet that isn't to blame for anything, as the cats
I owned in the past were.

Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

The outback of Oz is full of them.

One can rave on about who kills what, but frankly the worldwide
slaughter of people
in wars and in unjust regimes at present is somewhat more important than
a few cats.
Not to mention human road deaths, and pll shootinmg other ppl.

But there is no excuse for sadism and cruelty.

My father was also vet, and his routine monday workload meant visiting
the local Pound
and putting down many unwanted dogs and cats. I sometimes wonder why he
was so bad tempered,
but it must have had some effect to look at a row blameless critters in
the eye,
and take their life because nobody can give them any love. Like killing
orphans.

Then there were all the cats and dogs mowed down in car accidents.
We'd often sit down for dinner, the phone would ring, and dad would have
to be off to see a badly
injured animal. Often he'd return with a corpse.

Dad wasn't just bad tempered, but was a very practical *******. Because
he was lumbererd with so many dead animals
from the practice of being a vet, corpse disposal was always a bother,
and cost a lot.
For awhile he tried cremation after building a brick furnace at the rear
of the business.
It was like Aushwitz in full swing at night, and rather hideous, and
with that smell,
but I helped him during school holidays and on some weekends.
One minute he'd be putting an animal down, next he'd be operating on one
to save its life,
or de-sexing it.
We had a huge vegetable garden, and 140 grape vines from which my dad
made 100 gallons of plonk in a good year.
He'd start a trench at one end and dump the bodies in each few days, dig
more trench and bury the days offerings.
Over about 7 years he filled the acre block. No wonder the ground was so
fertile.
And it all helped to pay for my Christian education.

The old method for de-sexing tom cats was to tie the animal in a hessian
bag tightly leaving tail and balls exposed
but limbs restrained from being able to fight back over what happened
next.

Innards of the balls were swiftly removed with a scalpel in about 10
seconds and maybe a stitch inserted,
but I don't remember too many stitches.
The cat made quite a verbal protest of course, but we expected that,
knowing in the fullness of time the
little bit of suffering was only temporary.
To make sure the cat wouldn't **** all over him while the operation took
place,
my dad had a knack for squeezing their bladder first and forcing them to
**** into a pot while growling
a bit before wrapping them up.
No mess.
Of course that kind of method isn't tolerated today either; the animal
must be aneasthetized.
But aneasthetic was expensive....

Girls get circumcized in Africa with appalling brutality. And tribal
customs amoung
Oz natives were rather painful. Be a man, be a woman, take it. Society
of the past
and at present in many parts of the world demands the young sustain pain
to mark their
progress of growing up.

Mum ran over two of our cats, and a dog she owned got killed on the
roads.

Life,pain,death,life,pain,death, and such is life.

Life in the suburbs isn't free of animal pain.
But you wouldn't want to be a farmer if you didn't like seeing pain.

I have amplifiers and speakers brought to me that cannot sing.

They look nervous on the bench. Valves rattle with a shiver, cones quake
with fright....

Out comes my hot soldering iron, side cutters, and long nose pliers.

They ****in well learn to sing alright..... :-)

Patrick Turner.

Old October 11th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andre Jute

HEADLINE
Patrick Turner wrote:
Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

Like Bret Ludwig's friends in the Folsome:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

THE FULL EXCHANGE FOLLOWS

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk.

As much as I like domesticated cats, and have owned a few in the past,
I detest wild cats which are responsible for the slaughter of a large
tonnage
of national wild fauna. The last cat I had lived 18 years and only got
one bird,
and never another after I showed serious disapproval. She went on to be
quite a good ratter and mouser.

Our cats are kept in at night and only let out into the garden in
daytime. If they catch a bat or anything, we express severe
displeasure.

I detest all wild rabbits, horses, camels, donkeys, buffalo, dogs foxes
and pigs etc, etc which were not native to Oz.

Neither are people, of course. The aborigines came from Asia, the
white folk from Europe.

Occasionally we see rumours of some very large cats out there in the
bush of Oz, wild pumas
that could easily kill a large kangaroo, or a sheep, maybe cattle and
horses a but nobody has ever got a good video.

I drove all the way around the coast of Australia once and in six
months saw remarkably few animals except of course the kangaroos.

The rabbits have been a very serious pest and have been in plague
numbers....
They live miserable lives and die in pain, and maybe its a wedgetailed
eagle that finalizes their life.

There are some hares in a lane up here that play chicken with my bike.

Trying to shoot 47 cats in 2 minutes is obviously a silly brag.
More like an hour would be needed to do the deed, unless you had a
machine gun.

When you think how much agony feral cats cause in the lives of other
animals,
if they don't die instantly, its not a major worry.

Australia may have a problem with feral cats, and no doubt the proper
authorities will deal with it humanely. There is no proof that there
is a plague of feral cats where Bret Ludwig lives. On hand of his free
and easy way with other people's property, I would not be surprised if
he just shoots people's pet cats and tries to pretend they're feral to
cover up his crimes.

[...]

Ludwig to a T.

Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

Bret Ludwig to a T.

The outback of Oz is full of them.

And the Folsome:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

One can rave on about who kills what, but frankly the worldwide
slaughter of people
in wars and in unjust regimes at present is somewhat more important than
a few cats.

Get a grip, Patrick. Five or six *thousand* cats, by the scumball Bret
Ludwig's own account? How long before he starts shooting people, do
you think?

Not to mention human road deaths, and pll shootinmg other ppl.

But there is no excuse for sadism and cruelty.

I note that some parties on RAT are clustering protectively around
Ludwig, as if to say, it doesn't matter that he is a bully, a thief
and a sadist, he's into tubes. That's crap, of course. Ludwig is just
another bully, thief and sadist, a cat torturer who should be
incarcerated.

[...]

I like the wine better than the crematiorium!

[...]

Reminds me of the farm boy describing the two brick method of
heifering young bulls to a sweet young thing in the city.

"But doesn't it hurt?" she asked compassionately.

"Only if you don't keep your thumbs clear," he said.

You think he got lucky that night?

[...]

Don't give Ludwig any ideas.

Andre Jute

Old October 11th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter Wieck

On Oct 11, 12:33 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

I note that some parties on RAT are clustering protectively around
Ludwig, as if to say, it doesn't matter that he is a bully, a thief
and a sadist, he's into tubes. That's crap, of course. Ludwig is just
another bully, thief and sadist, a cat torturer who should be
incarcerated.

Oh, I don't think this is true at all. Mr. Ludwig is pretty
universally reviled and for very good reason.

However, he does know more about tubes, electronics and such-like than
you do, likely has forgotten much more than you ever will know. For
all that, he is still a malicious, hollow little creature. What it
gets down to is that the two of you are so much alike (pretentious,
posturing, nasty, hollow little creature vs. malicious, angry, hollow
little creature) that you *must* play out your vicious little games
for all to see. I clean up better than either of you when I run the
dogs, but you are so blind in your pretentions (the two of you) that,
again, you *must* engage each other.

Both of you really do need a life. Neither of you appear to have found
one, or even to be close to that state.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Old October 12th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bret Ludwig

Innards of the balls were swiftly removed with a scalpel in about 10
seconds and maybe a stitch inserted,
but I don't remember too many stitches.
The cat made quite a verbal protest of course, but we expected that,
knowing in the fullness of time the
little bit of suffering was only temporary.
To make sure the cat wouldn't **** all over him while the operation took
place,
my dad had a knack for squeezing their bladder first and forcing them to
**** into a pot while growling
a bit before wrapping them up.
No mess.
Of course that kind of method isn't tolerated today either; the animal
must be aneasthetized.
But aneasthetic was expensive....

Ether and chloroform are available in tank car quantities at roughly
gasoline prices. How much does it take to put a cat under?

Girls get circumcized in Africa with appalling brutality. And tribal
customs amoung
Oz natives were rather painful. Be a man, be a woman, take it. Society
of the past
and at present in many parts of the world demands the young sustain pain
to mark their
progress of growing up.

They don't get circumcized, they get clitoridectomied. It's a brutal
thing. In better times Western societies dealt with it by
horsewhipping the perpetrators in public, but that was racist,
fascist, imperialist, ad nauseum. So the practice resumed.

I think the abbos should be all sterilized (yes, use anesthetic) and
allowed to live out their lives in comfort. Their IQ is around 55 on
average. They will simply never fit in a Western society. That
sounds harsh, maybe it is, but in the long run it is the least
suffering for everyone.

Old October 12th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bret Ludwig

Ludwig to a T.

Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

I have no tats, my next door neighbor is a cop and former game
warden, pay my taxes, never been convicted of anything but speeding,
and get along with females reasonably well.

I do look at backpackers with a gimlet eye though.

Still, **** poor averages. Buy a new crystal ball.

Old October 12th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Clyde Slick

On 11 Oct, 19:58, Bret Ludwig wrote:

They don't get circumcized, they get clitoridectomied. l

.Their IQ is around 55 on
average. They will simply never fit in a Western society. That
sounds harsh, maybe it is, but in the long run it is the least
suffering for everyone.

If they could only manage to up their average IQ to 60,
maybe they could also do brain surgery.

Old October 12th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andre Jute

On Oct 11, 4:58 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:

I think the abbos [[[Ludwig is talking about Australian Aborigines]]] should
be all sterilized (yes, use anesthetic) and
allowed to live out their lives in comfort. Their IQ is around 55 on
average. They will simply never fit in a Western society. That
sounds harsh, maybe it is, but in the long run it is the least
suffering for everyone.

Anyone ever tell you that you are a fascist and a sociopath, Bret
Ludwig? Or do you consider that flattery?

Bret Ludwig also wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

God, you're one sorry excuse for a human being, Bret Ludwig. You and
Sanjit Gandhi both.

Andre Jute
Scumbuster

Bret Ludwig wrote:
... I've sent five or six thousand to Kitty Valhalla
... half dozen did not die instantly and without suffering
... the cartridges ... 7.62x54R is cheap sometimes
... but the recoil is too much to enjoy a good slay.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a
[[[URL and photo of Ludwig's disgusting sex life removed for public
decency]]]

Old October 12th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bret Ludwig

Andrew blows out of his fundament:

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way. '

Horrid, that. Worse than drawing and quartering.

Old October 12th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
George M. Middius

Bratzi puffs up his scrawny nerd's chest.

the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Horrid, that. Worse than drawing and quartering.

In your fantasies, are you a tall, blond, blue-eyed Aryan son of the
Fatherland, as strong as an Olympian and smothered by the affections of a
thousand fair maidens? Just asking.