How cats wake us up in the morning

Old October 22nd 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark G.[_2_]

Default How cats wake us up in the morning

The only thing missing here are the "headboard dives."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

Old October 23rd 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

On Oct 22, 1:42 pm, "Mark G." wrote:
The only thing missing here are the "headboard dives."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

My pussy has jumped from top of the bookcase down 3' right on my
chest. Lucky she didn't make a habit of it. Matter of fact she don't
try to wake me any more after she found out I will sleep thru anything.

Old October 31st 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response from "Mark G." :

The only thing missing here are the "headboard dives."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

Ack! I cannot believe I missed this.

Thanks for posting it, Mark! The entire family were rolling on the
floor sides splitting.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.