Archer is back at the vet! :

Old October 29th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Archer is back at the vet! :

Last night Archer ran up the side of the tall cat tree before DH or I could
stop him. When he reached the top he, in his usual klutzy style,
overbalanced and fell to the floor with his legs flailing. He immediately
started limping again. I checked him over and I don't *think* he broke his
leg again, but we brought him into the vet to make sure. He's spending the
day there until the vet can treat him and then DH will pick him up and hear
the verdict.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old October 29th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Archer is back at the vet! : - UPDATE

DH just heard from the vet - the leg is *NOT* broken thank you Bast and
he's putting weight on it already. I think, however, that I'm going to keep
him back in the kennel for a few days anyway.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 29th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
DH just heard from the vet - the leg is *NOT* broken thank you Bast and
he's putting weight on it already. I think, however, that I'm going to
keep him back in the kennel for a few days anyway.

Yay! What a little weiner he is.

Probably he just hurt the muscle--a little sprain, maybe? Don't be too
alarmed if he limps
on and off for a while, soft tissue injuries take a while to heal. (You know
this if you ever
sprained anything.)

Old October 29th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
DH just heard from the vet - the leg is *NOT* broken thank you Bast and
he's putting weight on it already. I think, however, that I'm going to
keep him back in the kennel for a few days anyway.

Yay! What a little weiner he is.

Probably he just hurt the muscle--a little sprain, maybe? Don't be too
alarmed if he limps
on and off for a while, soft tissue injuries take a while to heal. (You
know this if you ever
sprained anything.)

I broke my arm rather badly in July of 2006, and it *still* hurts (in fact
I'm going to see a neurophysiologist in about an hour to see if he can
figure out *why* I'm still hurting).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 31st 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response from "CatNipped" :

DH just heard from the vet - the leg is *NOT* broken thank you
Bast and he's putting weight on it already. I think, however,
that I'm going to keep him back in the kennel for a few days
anyway.

snip

I broke my arm rather badly in July of 2006, and it *still* hurts
(in fact I'm going to see a neurophysiologist in about an hour to
see if he can figure out *why* I'm still hurting).

The spouse has a 9 inch scar on the their elbow from where they broke
their arm when they were 12. Over 2 decades later and it still hurts
-- the scar, the bones, and possibly something else (ligaments,
tendons) as it aches every now and again.

Good luck though, CatNipped. I hope it can be solved.

And about Archer... hehehe... I just don't know what to say. I hope
he calms down for his health and your pocket!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old October 31st 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response from "CatNipped" :

DH just heard from the vet - the leg is *NOT* broken thank you
Bast and he's putting weight on it already. I think, however,
that I'm going to keep him back in the kennel for a few days
anyway.

snip

I broke my arm rather badly in July of 2006, and it *still* hurts
(in fact I'm going to see a neurophysiologist in about an hour to
see if he can figure out *why* I'm still hurting).

The spouse has a 9 inch scar on the their elbow from where they broke
their arm when they were 12. Over 2 decades later and it still hurts
-- the scar, the bones, and possibly something else (ligaments,
tendons) as it aches every now and again.

Good luck though, CatNipped. I hope it can be solved.

And about Archer... hehehe... I just don't know what to say. I hope
he calms down for his health and your pocket!

He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, poor boy. He reminds me of that
joke... What are the last words a redneck says? "Hey y'all, watch this!!"
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Old November 1st 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]