[OT] How in Holy H*LL...

Old November 8th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default [OT] How in Holy H*LL...

....can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed our cats,
then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world, then it was lead
paint in toddlers' toys, now...

TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED

U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date rape" drug
that has caused some children to vomit and lose consciousness upon ingesting
the contents.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old November 8th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response from "CatNipped" :

...can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed
our cats, then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world,
then it was lead paint in toddlers' toys, now...

TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED

U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date
rape" drug that has caused some children to vomit and lose
consciousness upon ingesting the contents.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

China: "We sell you 10,000,000 toys with GHB for only $0.10 a
piece!"

America: "Weeelllll, OK! But you realize we are going to mark it up
over 10,000 percent, make a HUGE profit, then recall it and offer
Americans an in-store coupon or gift card monopolizing yet again by
creating another profit margin -- oh, and we are going to talk about
you like dogs and pretend we had NO clue. Deal?"

China: "You bet your sweet American dollar it's a deal!" Glances
over at Chinese associate and snickers, "Heh... stupid Americans."

P.S. I love America. I love Chinese food. Ireland forever! ; )

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old November 8th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
...can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed our cats,
then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world, then it was lead
paint in toddlers' toys, now...

TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED

U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date rape" drug
that has caused some children to vomit and lose consciousness upon

ingesting
the contents.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

Truman should've been impeached for not listening to MacArthur.

Old November 8th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
...can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed our cats,
then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world, then it was lead
paint in toddlers' toys, now...

TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED

U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date rape" drug
that has caused some children to vomit and lose consciousness upon

ingesting
the contents.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

Truman should've been impeached for not listening to MacArthur.

lol!! Best laugh of the day so far, Phil.

Holy Cat! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 February 14th 06 11:53 PM
Holy Bowl! Marina Cat anecdotes 39 December 22nd 05 12:33 PM
Five Is A Holy Terror! Squish The Cat Cat health & behaviour 15 September 16th 03 02:16 PM
OTP: Holy cow, er, cat Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 11 August 19th 03 03:56 AM