Touching cat video

Old November 18th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Default Touching cat video

http://gprime.net/video.php/charley

jmc
Old November 18th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"jmc" wrote in message
http://gprime.net/video.php/charley

jmc

Really sweet, thanks for sharing.

Old November 19th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
says...
jmc wrote:
http://gprime.net/video.php/charley

jmc

Why aren't people like this in charge of the world?

Because if we were in charge of the world all the greedy big business
owners would be the first up against the wall.

Old November 20th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gandalf

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:11:06 +0930, jmc
wrote:

http://gprime.net/video.php/charley

jmc

I have seen that video once before, but it sure is a great one!

Everyone should see it at least once.

Charley looks like a really, really great cat.

Major good karma for the people who adopted this, and all other 'special
needs' kitties.
Old November 20th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, T exclaimed (11/19/2007 4:26 PM):
In article ,
says...
jmc wrote:
http://gprime.net/video.php/charley

jmc

Why aren't people like this in charge of the world?

Because if we were in charge of the world all the greedy big business
owners would be the first up against the wall.

Because if we tried to be in charge of the world, all the greedy big
business owners would be the first to put us up against the wall.

jmc
Old November 20th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Gandalf exclaimed (11/20/2007 4:01 PM):
wrote:

http://gprime.net/video.php/charley

jmc

I have seen that video once before, but it sure is a great one!

Everyone should see it at least once.

Charley looks like a really, really great cat.

Major good karma for the people who adopted this, and all other 'special
needs' kitties.

Meep almost counts. She looks pretty normal, though she walks a little
odd - her hocks swing out around each other, she's the most cow-hocked
animal I've ever seen. She cannot jump well straight up like most cats,
but can long-jump horizontally with the best of 'em.

It's only when I saw her x-rays (when the vet was diagnosing luxating
patellas in both hind knees) that I realized how bad it is - her leg
bones - don't know what they're called on a cat but would be canon bones
on a horse - the long ones just above her feet - are bowed badly - a bit
more than a strung simple bow. I've only seen x-rays of the hinds, but
from how she stands, I'm pretty sure her fronts are the same way.

jmc
Old November 20th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"jmc"
It's only when I saw her x-rays (when the vet was diagnosing luxating
patellas in both hind knees) that I realized how bad it is - her leg
bones - don't know what they're called on a cat but would be canon bones
on a horse - the long ones just above her feet - are bowed badly - a bit
more than a strung simple bow. I've only seen x-rays of the hinds, but
from how she stands, I'm pretty sure her fronts are the same way.

Think she was born that way?