Ping Sheelagh

Old November 24th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Sheelagh

I tried replying to your email and got a bounce notice. So, since I'm not
saying anything confidential, if you don't mind, I'll just reply here....

Thanks chickie-dee! I appreciate the support.

Yeah, we old-timers tend to forget that everyone here doesn't know the
history and why a certain person saying a certain thing will bring instant
retribution! ;

I could write a book about these cat groups and the people who haunt them -
but then nobody outside our groups would have the slightest interest in
reading it!

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.

And just for kicks, here is the first Post I could find when I googled my
screen name - it was posted on August 2, 1995 to rec.pets.cats (before the
split):

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...799f498adfb6d6

or

http://tinyurl.com/yuq5pe

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 24th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Being posted so long ago Does this mean you joined us old farts? ;-)
BIG SMILE

No it means I was here *before* you old farts - does that make me old as
dirt!?? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 25th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On 24 Nov, 17:43, "CatNipped" wrote:
I tried replying to your email and got a bounce notice. So, since I'm not
saying anything confidential, if you don't mind, I'll just reply here....

Thanks chickie-dee! I appreciate the support.

Yeah, we old-timers tend to forget that everyone here doesn't know the
history and why a certain person saying a certain thing will bring instant
retribution! ;

I could write a book about these cat groups and the people who haunt them -
but then nobody outside our groups would have the slightest interest in
reading it!

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.

And just for kicks, here is the first Post I could find when I googled my
screen name - it was posted on August 2, 1995 to rec.pets.cats (before the
split):

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p.../thread/2ffb44...

or

http://tinyurl.com/yuq5pe

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

LOL, that is no problem at all. I'm delighted that someone had the
time to sit down & explain the dynamics of the group, how it came
about, & what happend thereafter.

I have been around for just over a year & your explanation was the
most comprehensive one that I've heard so far, & I bet there are
others out there that think the same way....

I think we all err at times, but it helps to understand why you get a
hot spot reaction, especially if you are new here. Some learn the hard
way, others are much more sensible & sit back & watch, but whichever
way you learn, it is interesting to know how, where &, why some people
seemingly go off the deep end for no obvious reason.

I think it was a good post. Thank you!
Sheelagh "o"

Old November 25th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On 24 Nov, 19:48, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

I guess that makes us green-gauges, Lol
Sheelagh "o"
Old November 27th 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_2_]

On Nov 24, 12:43�pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

I read in this group, not long ago, the name for the phobia of cats.
Does anyone remember what it was?

A dog person.......?

Old November 27th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On Nov 24, 5:43 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
[...]

btw how are all your masters? how are the little ginger fuzzballs?
archie and the other one whose name i have forgotten (very sorry!!!)
have the older ones come to terms with the little 'uns?

bookie