Ping Lost re Gabby

Old December 28th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Lost re Gabby

How is Gabby doing lately? Have you had any success with training him not
to bite?

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 28th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On Dec 28, 5:12*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
How is Gabby doing lately? *Have you had any success with training him not
to bite?

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

I wondered the same thing )

Sheelagh "o"
Old December 30th 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "Sheelagh\"o\"" :

How is Gabby doing lately? *Have you had any success with
training him not to bite?

I wondered the same thing )

Hey ladies. Well, I'm not sure if I've had much luck but he's
definitely nicer lately.

All of his aggression, I believe primarily due to being ignored by
everyone but me, has led to him wanting to rub against everyone quite a
bit (normal, somewhat), but when we DARE give him a little pat or rub
he begins the grab-n-nibble. Not a big deal -- we keep still and he
stops or loses interest. If we overreact he goes ape, otherwise he is
as pleasant as can be.

Hope all was well during the Holidays.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old December 30th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On Dec 30, 11:14*am, "-Lost" wrote:
Response to "Sheelagh\"o\"" :

How is Gabby doing lately? *Have you had any success with
training him not to bite?

I wondered the same thing )

Hey ladies. *Well, I'm not sure if I've had much luck but he's
definitely nicer lately.

All of his aggression, I believe primarily due to being ignored by
everyone but me, has led to him wanting to rub against everyone quite a
bit (normal, somewhat), but when we DARE give him a little pat or rub
he begins the grab-n-nibble. *Not a big deal -- we keep still and he
stops or loses interest. *If we overreact he goes ape, otherwise he is
as pleasant as can be.

Hope all was well during the Holidays.

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. *Don't e-mail me. *I am
kidding. *No I am not.

Good, that is wonderful news. It sounds like he is calming down @
last.
I'm pleased that he isn't still using your kids ankles as target
practise anymore.
I have a few kids myself, so I do know exactly what you felt like.
Thanx for the update Lost;o)
Sheelagh"o"
Old December 30th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response to "Sheelagh\"o\"" :

How is Gabby doing lately? Have you had any success with
training him not to bite?

I wondered the same thing )

Hey ladies. Well, I'm not sure if I've had much luck but he's
definitely nicer lately.

All of his aggression, I believe primarily due to being ignored by
everyone but me, has led to him wanting to rub against everyone quite a
bit (normal, somewhat), but when we DARE give him a little pat or rub
he begins the grab-n-nibble. Not a big deal -- we keep still and he
stops or loses interest. If we overreact he goes ape, otherwise he is
as pleasant as can be.

I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. As many here have told you, it will
get better as he gets older and loses some of the kitten crazies (and in the
meantime works his cat-magic on the family to insure his every whim is met!
;),

Hope all was well during the Holidays.

About normal for me - I got sick with the flu and had a fever of 104, DH had
to work Christmas day so I had to cook and I gave myself third-degree burns
on my thumb (to the point of permanent scarring), and then I lost the
temporary crown on my tooth - all in all, not one of my worst Christmases.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Old January 1st 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "Sheelagh\"o\"" :

Good, that is wonderful news. It sounds like he is calming down @
last.
I'm pleased that he isn't still using your kids ankles as target
practise anymore.
I have a few kids myself, so I do know exactly what you felt like.
Thanx for the update Lost;o)

Well, I don't know about not EVER targeting ankles -- that still
happens, he's just easily shaken off at this point.

One of his favorite things to do is sit in the armchair between the
kitchen and the sitting area and swipe at everything that goes by.
Nothing animated or energetic, just lazy swipes...

All in all he's aces in my book.

Thanks for the asking. Happy New Year.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old January 1st 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "CatNipped" :

Hope all was well during the Holidays.

About normal for me - I got sick with the flu and had a fever of
104, DH had to work Christmas day so I had to cook and I gave
myself third-degree burns on my thumb (to the point of permanent
scarring), and then I lost the temporary crown on my tooth - all
in all, not one of my worst Christmases.

Did you kill a karma fairy or something? Jeez. I'd tell you to take
it easy but I'm thinking there isn't much more harm you could do to
yourself.

Take it easy in the upcoming year anyway! Happy New Year.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.