Cat Bowls

Old January 25th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Indiana_John

Default Cat Bowls

Just wondering if there is any danger to cats by using papers bowls
for food (canned and dry). I can't imagine there are any (use them
once and throw away for wet, and a day or two for dry), but just
wanted to verify. I previously used the standard stainless steel bowl,
but didn't feel I was getting them clean enough washing them twice a
day.

Old January 25th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

Stainless steel bowls clean up great and easily if you just let them soak a
while.

Barb

Old January 25th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

I can't see there being any danger to doing this, but it certainly
could get messy (with wet food) and more expensive, as you're going to
go through a lot of paper towels each month. Washing ceramic, glass,
or stainless steel bowls in hot soapy water will get them clean. If
you have a dishwasher, run them in there once a week or so.
Old January 26th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Indiana_John

On Jan 24, 7:23*pm, Indiana_John wrote:
Just wondering if there is any danger to cats by using papers bowls
for food (canned and dry). I can't imagine there are any (use them
once and throw away for wet, and a day or two for dry), but just
wanted to verify. I previously used the standard stainless steel bowl,
but didn't feel I was getting them clean enough washing them twice a
day.

Thanks for all of the responses!