I think my cat has a health problem can anyone help?

Old March 10th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
---MIKE---

Default I think my cat has a health problem can anyone help?

Troll?

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old March 11th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
balikitty

On Mar 10, 7:11*pm, "cindys" wrote:
"---MIKE---" wrote in message

Troll?

-------
I'm thinkin'
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

What do you mean really big? Is it puffy, like with air? Has she been
spayed? Im sure youve already went over the pregnancy part. Let me
know if her tummy is puffy or not, we will go from there., You can
respond to me at my email address, or on this group, I will get it if
you go through the group, I have an alert set.
Old March 11th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
kraut

TROLL !!!!

Old March 11th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mc

Maybe a troll, maybe not...

This person has not shared nearly enough information to give anyone
with a reasonable knowledge of cat health issues enough to go on.
Gestation for cats is 90 days +++, four months is way beyond this.

An extended belly could be cause of many health issues... But for four
mohths? Why would someone write as late as now???

Something is most certainly amiss with this post...
Old March 11th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
balikitty

On Mar 10, 11:26*pm, mc wrote:
Maybe a troll, maybe not...

This person has not shared nearly enough information to give anyone
with a reasonable knowledge of cat health issues enough to go on.
Gestation for cats is 90 days +++, four months is way beyond this.

An extended belly could be cause of many health issues... But for four
mohths? Why would someone write as late as now???

Something is most certainly amiss with this post...

Have no idea. I contacted this person by email and offered help. no
response. feline infectious perotinitus (dry version) will show up
like this. Or, could be parasites. Hard to dx over net. lol. I havent
been in this group long, so I wouldnt know if she is a regular or not.
I didnt look at her history either. Maybe she is at the vet by now.
hopefully. I had an elderly lady bring a cat in with a very swollen
abdomen, had been spayed. Cat was 1 and half years old. And her
stomach was very big. She was fat. She hadnt taken her off kitten
chow! That one was pretty simple.
Old March 12th 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Troll?

I hope s/he is a troll- otherwise its a scary post to read a few hours
before adoptions!

Phil

Old March 12th 08, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"balikitty" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 11:26 pm, mc wrote:
Maybe a troll, maybe not...

This person has not shared nearly enough information to give anyone
with a reasonable knowledge of cat health issues enough to go on.
Gestation for cats is 90 days +++, four months is way beyond this.

An extended belly could be cause of many health issues... But for four
mohths? Why would someone write as late as now???

Something is most certainly amiss with this post...

Have no idea. I contacted this person by email and offered help. no
response. feline infectious perotinitus (dry version) will show up
like this.

Actually, its the wet form (effusive) of FIP that distends the abdomen.

hth,

Phil