OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

Old May 3rd 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Stormmee

Default OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

I am sorry, you need to do research with reputable breeders if you are going
to purchase a purebred animal, or you could go to a shelter and look for a
reasonable look alike but you need to find out not depend on the news
groups system for something this important, slave to 8 at the moment
Maple Tree wrote in message
Hello,

Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that sell
Maine Coon kittens.

Thank you

Old May 4th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Claude V. Lucas

In article ,
Stormmee wrote:
I am sorry, you need to do research with reputable breeders if you are going
to purchase a purebred animal, or you could go to a shelter and look for a
reasonable look alike but you need to find out not depend on the news
groups system for something this important, slave to 8 at the moment
Maple Tree wrote in message
m...
Hello,

Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that sell
Maine Coon kittens.

Thank you

+1 on the shelter.

http://members.cox.net/claudevl/bubba01.jpg

Bubba was a pound kitty.

Check google or the phone book for local breeders.
Old May 4th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
She was retired from breeding and show.
She was 2 1/2 years old.
I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
know what you are looking for.

--
Pitô.ônya
"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
In article ,
Stormmee wrote:
I am sorry, you need to do research with reputable breeders if you are
going
to purchase a purebred animal, or you could go to a shelter and look
for a
reasonable look alike but you need to find out not depend on the news
groups system for something this important, slave to 8 at the moment
om...

Old May 4th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Maple Tree

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
She was retired from breeding and show.
She was 2 1/2 years old.
I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
know what you are looking for.

What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa, Canada ??

Old May 4th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Maple Tree" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
She was retired from breeding and show.
She was 2 1/2 years old.
I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
know what you are looking for.

What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa,
Canada ??

Google: Maine Coon + Ottawa
or

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...Ottawa&spell=1

Add Organization to your search requirements, if you wish, after poking
around the above.

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 4th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Maple Tree

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
.. .

"Maple Tree" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
She was retired from breeding and show.
She was 2 1/2 years old.
I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
know what you are looking for.

What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa, Canada
??

Google: Maine Coon + Ottawa
or

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...Ottawa&spell=1

Add Organization to your search requirements, if you wish, after poking
around the above.

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

Anyone have an actual answer to my question?

Old May 5th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
John Ross Mc Master

Default OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????---Stormee, Pit2nya , it's a troll.

Stop replying.

Old May 6th 08, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Stormmee

no, and if you aren't willing to make any independent effort to look for
the cat, I hope nobody gives you the opportunity to neglect one either,
soft, preparing to use the bloc button and this is smelling very troll like

"Maple Tree" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
She was retired from breeding and show.
She was 2 1/2 years old.
I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
know what you are looking for.

What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa,

Canada
??

Google: Maine Coon + Ottawa
or