Changes

Old July 18th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

Default Changes

This morning my pussy kneed my stomach and curled up against me in
bed. She even let me put my arm around her. This is unusual as she
often moves away when I try to put my arm around her.

Could this change mean she's not feeling well? A few days ago she
pooped indoor for the first time in 2 years.
Old July 19th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl[_4_]

"James" wrote in message
This morning my pussy kneed my stomach and curled up against me in
bed. She even let me put my arm around her. This is unusual as she
often moves away when I try to put my arm around her.

Could this change mean she's not feeling well? A few days ago she
pooped indoor for the first time in 2 years.

How old is she? Did she poop in a litterbox or on the floor?

Sometimes they just surprise you with affection out of the blue, but any
change is worth looking in to and especially if it involves inappropriate
elimination.

Old July 19th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

On Jul 18, 7:01*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"James" wrote in message

This morning my pussy kneed my stomach and curled up against me in
bed. *She even let me put my arm around her. *This is unusual as she
often moves away when I try to put my arm around her.

Could this change mean she's not feeling well? *A few days ago she
pooped indoor for the first time in 2 years.

How old is she? Did she poop in a litterbox or on the floor?

Sometimes they just surprise you with affection out of the blue, but any
change is worth looking in to and especially if it involves inappropriate
elimination.

She's 2 years 3 months. She poop in the bathtub after I had her
inside from the rain. I think she was just indoors too long around 12
hours. I have her water bowl in the tub.

I think she fine because the following morning she was running around
and climbing trees as usual.