Ping Phil

Old August 10th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Ross Mc Master

Default Ping Phil

Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
nursing all 5 healthy kittens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti

She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
needs to be spayed.
Old August 10th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
nursing all 5 healthy kittens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti

I LOVE these pictures! She is so beautiful.

She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
needs to be spayed.

What else has to be done to her leg? And, I am curious, how did she lose
part of her leg?

Old August 11th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:07:42 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
nursing all 5 healthy kittens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti

I LOVE these pictures! She is so beautiful.

She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
needs to be spayed.

What else has to be done to her leg? And, I am curious, how did she lose
part of her leg?

One of her legs was either bitten off by a dog or coyote or taken off
by a person or trap. There is a centimetre of raw bone sticking out of
her skin. She needs a proper amputation of some of the leg and a
fitting with a prosthetic.
Chianti was pregnant when we found her so she had her kittens on
Friday July 25th in the evening. She can't be operated on until the
kittens are weaned. She's a great mother.
Old August 11th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LauraM[_2_]

On Aug 10, 2:03*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
nursing all 5 healthy kittens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti

She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
needs to be spayed.

Oh my gosh, those pictures are so sweet!! And that Brave kitty
picture is just too much. Thanks for making me smile this morning.
Old August 11th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote

What else has to be done to her leg? And, I am curious, how did she lose
part of her leg?

One of her legs was either bitten off by a dog or coyote or taken off
by a person or trap. There is a centimetre of raw bone sticking out of
her skin. She needs a proper amputation of some of the leg and a
fitting with a prosthetic.
Chianti was pregnant when we found her so she had her kittens on
Friday July 25th in the evening. She can't be operated on until the
kittens are weaned. She's a great mother.

Ohh, poor baby, what she has been through. Bless you for caring for her.

Old August 13th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jean B.

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
nursing all 5 healthy kittens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti

She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
needs to be spayed.

Aw! They are so cute! Yup, spaying nonetheless.

--
Jean B.

ping: Phil P. jmc Cat health & behaviour 2 April 12th 08 01:31 PM
Ping Phil I need some help Matthew Cat health & behaviour 5 June 25th 06 12:35 AM
Ping PHIL NMR Cat health & behaviour 1 February 24th 06 11:06 AM
Ping Phil P FIP Wendy Cat health & behaviour 19 December 22nd 05 11:49 AM
Ping Phil P No More Retail Cat health & behaviour 19 November 15th 05 07:28 PM