And you throught *YOUR* cat was a devil!

Old August 19th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default And you throught *YOUR* cat was a devil!

Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
but he looks like a little devil to me).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...FOUR-ears.html

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 19th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, CatNipped exclaimed (8/19/2008 3:23 PM):
Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
but he looks like a little devil to me).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...FOUR-ears.html

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

I don't think he looks devilish at all. Usually creatures with extra
whatevers look deformed, but he looks like a perfectly normal,
four-eared cat, as if there's tons of them hiding in a forest somewhere.

I wonder if all four are expressive (can move), and which pair actually
has ear canals - can't tell from the picture.

jmc
Old August 19th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:23:14 -0500 from CatNipped
:
Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
but he looks like a little devil to me).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...FOUR-ears.html

To me he looks like a Yoda. The extra ears are startling, but not
devilish or frightening IMHO.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Old August 20th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, CatNipped exclaimed (8/19/2008 3:23 PM):
Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him
"Yoda", but he looks like a little devil to me).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...FOUR-ears.html

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

I don't think he looks devilish at all. Usually creatures with extra
whatevers look deformed, but he looks like a perfectly normal, four-eared
cat, as if there's tons of them hiding in a forest somewhere.

I wonder if all four are expressive (can move), and which pair actually
has ear canals - can't tell from the picture.

jmc

Oh, I didn't mean evil, just impish. I think he's cute as hell! I wondered
the same thing about his ears - gives a whole new meaning to "giving you the
ear", your cat's equivalent to giving you the finger.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 20th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:23:14 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
but he looks like a little devil to me).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...FOUR-ears.html

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Cool. I love mutant kitties. The coolest cat I've ever known had polydactyl
paws. It was a good thing I had her fixed. If her kind bred, they'd be able to
open tins of tunafish and wouldn't need us humans any more.

When I think of 'devil cats', however, I think of the little ******* named Mongo
currently living here. He is nearly completely feral; when he has his way, he'd
only come in for 5 minutes at a time to eat. I've tried to keep him indoors
at night and usually get rewarded by 8 hours of him howling. He's a purrbred
siamese and quite capable of howling for six weeks straight.
My wife is out of town due to a work situation and I've been keeping him inside
since 6/16. He has only gone through the night without howling twice.

Old August 22nd 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jean B.

CatNipped wrote:
Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
but he looks like a little devil to me).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...FOUR-ears.html

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

I think he's cute--still essence of cat there...

--
Jean B.