John McCain Talks To Both Humans & Cats

Old August 29th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default John McCain Talks To Both Humans & Cats

John McCain Talks To Both Humans & Cats

By Nohl Rosen

Cat Galaxy

Could it be that John McCain is more of a cat lover, despite having other
animals in his home? Recently, on Morning Meows Susan Bitter Smith, a
Republican candidate for the United States Congress in Arizona District 5
shared a story with Cat Galaxy about his being able to converse with both
humans and cats. While some might think he's mainly a dog lover, he
apparently has a soft spot in his heart for cats.

"Two generations ago before the two cats I have now, McCain was at our home
a number of years ago when he was running for Congress. We were giving a
neighborhood coffee and he came to speak. A patriarch of our cat lineage, a
very large apple faced Siamese named Thunder, in the middle of John telling
one of his jokes, came in the room and started having a conversation with
him. He starts meowing at McCain. McCain looks at him and said 'Do you need
something?' The cat meows back at him because he (Thunder) obviously
responds to human contact. So, John McCain and my cat Thunder were having
this great conversation during the neighborhood coffee and it didn't even
phase him. He just went right on," Bitter Smith said.

Could it be that cats will have a voice in Washington and be the power
behind McCain if he wins. Bitter Smith seems to think so despite Isis being
in the race.

"I think you'll find a cat friendly President in the White House," Bitter
Smith added.

Besides having dogs, fish, turtles, and a ferret, McCain has 1 cat named
Oreo. If he brings the cat to Washington, then cats will have even more
power in this country. We have yet to discover whether his cat will support
Isis in the Presidential race.

For more stories check out Cat Galaxy at www.catgalaxymedia.com.

Old August 30th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christie[_2_]

I don't care if he personally adopted all cats from shelters, I still
despise the man.

Old August 30th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
J a c k

Christie wrote:

I don't care if he personally adopted all cats from shelters, I still
despise the man.

Nobody cares.

Got cats?

Jack
Old August 30th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

J a c k wrote in
:

Nobody cares.

You can speak for every? Cool!
Old August 30th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"outsider" wrote in message
J a c k wrote in
:

Nobody cares.

You can speak for every? Cool!

I don't care.

Old August 30th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Interesting how someone can take an innocent posting and turn it into
something negative. Nobody says you have to like Senator McCain but he does
have a cat named Oreo and it was a nice little story.

"cybercat" wrote in message

"outsider" wrote in message
J a c k wrote in
:

Nobody cares.

You can speak for every? Cool!

I don't care.

Old August 30th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

What if a cat was running for President? There is an actual feline candidate
in the running.

"hopitus" wrote in message

CP, I've always liked you and your posts; you have a good heart,
IMHO, but political stuff of any sort gets people going these days
and it will only get worse till USA Prez elections are over; hope
this helps to explain the animosity in general. Karl Marx had a
pet cat - orange - who it is said was preserved along with him
on display in Moscow museum, I dunno. You get my point.

Old August 30th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

"cybercat" wrote in news:g9bs3e$sob$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

"outsider" wrote in message
J a c k wrote in
:

Nobody cares.

You can speak for every? Cool!

I don't care.

I notice _you_ only speak for yourself here as opposed to everyone. Yeah,
it is a pet peeve of mine when someone on usenet says "No one agrees with
you". I always wonder if there is just one old guy in Samoa who does
agree.

Andy
Old September 1st 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Cat Protector exclaimed (8/30/2008 3:24 PM):

"hopitus" wrote in message

CP, I've always liked you and your posts; you have a good heart,
IMHO, but political stuff of any sort gets people going these days
and it will only get worse till USA Prez elections are over; hope
this helps to explain the animosity in general. Karl Marx had a
pet cat - orange - who it is said was preserved along with him
on display in Moscow museum, I dunno. You get my point.

Link, please? I'd like to see the cat's platform, first. OT: Yea, I
actually research who I will vote for. So shoot me. IMHO, a cat would
make a better president than either one the media has picked for us.

To be on topic: Meep is settling in well to our new home. She's even
using some of her furniture she'd never touch before. Apparently with
her, it's Location Location Location

jmc
Old September 1st 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

http://www.catgalaxymedia.com/isisforpresident.html

"hopitus" wrote in message

CP, I've always liked you and your posts; you have a good heart,
IMHO, but political stuff of any sort gets people going these days
and it will only get worse till USA Prez elections are over; hope
this helps to explain the animosity in general. Karl Marx had a
pet cat - orange - who it is said was preserved along with him
on display in Moscow museum, I dunno. You get my point.

Link, please? I'd like to see the cat's platform, first. OT: Yea, I
actually research who I will vote for. So shoot me. IMHO, a cat would
make a better president than either one the media has picked for us.

To be on topic: Meep is settling in well to our new home. She's even
using some of her furniture she'd never touch before. Apparently with
her, it's Location Location Location

jmc

Humans, places, cats + other pets O-Z David Stevenson Cat health & behaviour 2 February 13th 07 09:12 PM
rickie climbs, then John stupidly talks a sweet carrot towards Thomas's structure Marty Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 01:03 PM
Declaw the Humans, not the cats LemonPops via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 11 April 20th 05 06:35 AM
How Cats view Humans Josh Cats - misc 2 October 30th 04 06:33 PM
Humans, places, cats + other pets O-Z Stacey Cat community 7 February 20th 04 12:37 AM