2008-09 Class of Hoolikittens

Old September 3rd 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default 2008-09 Class of Hoolikittens

I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:

Meeka
Rosco

next....
Old September 3rd 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sep 3, 11:52*am, GaDragonfly wrote:
I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
2008-09 Hoolikitten class. *So I thought I'd begin the roster:

Meeka
Rosco

next....

Kiki and Naughty (WT) would love to be included in the 2008-2009
class. Their entrance qualifications include heisting and concealing
the stylus for my mobile phone, the similar theft of one of each of my
pairs of socks from the clothes drier, and never making any journey
unless at a gallop and only after doing a cartoon-cat with legs at
full speed but no actual *traction* because of my polished wooden
floors.

They'd like to know if there will be a sorority, because partying all
night is what they do.
Old September 3rd 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Sep 3, 12:45 am, wrote:
[...]

Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?

Rosco

Old September 3rd 08, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?

Rosco

My human says I should be a frat boy. I'm reporting for the 2008 -
2009 hoolikitten roster!

Riley.
Old September 3rd 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when GaDragonfly wrote:
I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:

Meeka
Rosco

next....

Sister (aka L'il Nikki)
Brother

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old September 3rd 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 3, 6:55*am, Mishi wrote:
wrote:
Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?

Rosco

My human says I should be a frat boy. I'm reporting for the 2008 -
2009 hoolikitten roster!

Riley.

My youngsters would like to join:

Wu - he wants to know, will there be catnip at the frat parties? He like
catnip! Wu is now 8 months old, and is a very handsome boy!

Gordon - dark tiger tot, always on the move - wants to know if there are
scratching posts available to climb. He says if not, climbing on the
counters will have to do.

Lightfoot - ornj and white tot - much calmer than Gordon. His question -
will be a slave to sleep on? That is his favourite pasttime, other than
playing with Gordon.

On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
G They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.

Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course, by then
you'd be a wreck.

--
Will in New Haven

Old September 3rd 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Sep 3, 6:55 am, Mishi wrote:
wrote:
[...]

[SNORT]

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 3rd 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Sep 3, 6:55?am, Mishi wrote:

On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
G They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.

Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course, by then
you'd be a wreck.

GROAN

BTW, I might be one of the few people in the world who actually *likes*
that song. Of course, I haven't heard it 100,000 times like some folks
have.

Joyce