New (to us) Canned Food

Old November 8th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default New (to us) Canned Food

My cats are Fancy Feast nuts, but I am always looking for other quality
foods that are affordable. In my grocery lately, (Kroger) something called
"Brandon Farms Naturals" claiming to be "95% Beef and Liver" or "95 %
Chicken and Liver." It is in 6.5 oz cans, and the ingredients list looks
great. (Not too many chemicals, definitely mostly meat, with Taurine added
and no grains at all. No wheat gluten, either.) Regular price is 2 for
$1.09, on special fifty cents a piece, so this is really a good price.

The cats like it, and it doesn't stink to high heaven like FF!

Anybody else see this around?

Old November 8th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB

cybercat wrote:
My cats are Fancy Feast nuts, but I am always looking for other quality
foods that are affordable. In my grocery lately, (Kroger) something called
"Brandon Farms Naturals" claiming to be "95% Beef and Liver" or "95 %
Chicken and Liver." It is in 6.5 oz cans, and the ingredients list looks
great. (Not too many chemicals, definitely mostly meat, with Taurine added
and no grains at all. No wheat gluten, either.) Regular price is 2 for
$1.09, on special fifty cents a piece, so this is really a good price.

The cats like it, and it doesn't stink to high heaven like FF!

Anybody else see this around?

.....and how does the poo smell? With Iams (dry) and FF chicken and
tuna, it is barely noticeable. MLB
Old November 8th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"MLB" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
My cats are Fancy Feast nuts, but I am always looking for other quality
foods that are affordable. In my grocery lately, (Kroger) something
called "Brandon Farms Naturals" claiming to be "95% Beef and Liver" or
"95 % Chicken and Liver." It is in 6.5 oz cans, and the ingredients list
looks great. (Not too many chemicals, definitely mostly meat, with
Taurine added and no grains at all. No wheat gluten, either.) Regular
price is 2 for $1.09, on special fifty cents a piece, so this is really a
good price.

The cats like it, and it doesn't stink to high heaven like FF!

Anybody else see this around?

....and how does the poo smell? With Iams (dry) and FF chicken and tuna,
it is barely noticeable. MLB

I never smell poo! We just have two cats and two boxes, though.