Purrs for Boss' Dad

Old November 5th 04, 11:32 PM
CatNipped

Default Purrs for Boss' Dad

OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
Steve.

Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so it
looks bad for him.

Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
this heartache.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 5th 04, 11:47 PM
Jo Firey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
Steve.

Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
it
looks bad for him.

Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
of
this heartache.

Hugs,

CatNipped

He couldn't be in a better facility, but sounds like its past the point
where that matters much. Purrs for everyone for the pain involved. And
purrs for those caring for Steve's dad to know what the right thing is to
help him.

Jo

Old November 6th 04, 12:29 AM
Yoj

Purrs for Steve's dad, and for Steve and the rest of the family.

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

Old November 6th 04, 12:31 AM
Elise

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
Steve.

Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
it
looks bad for him.

Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
of
this heartache.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Many healing purrs for Steve's dad and purrs for comfort and strength to dad
and all the family.
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Old November 6th 04, 12:45 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:32:12 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
Steve.

Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so it
looks bad for him.

Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
this heartache.

Please let your boss know that we're purring for him up here in
Oklahoma.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: