Pin Matthew The Order

Old December 24th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Pin Matthew The Order

"Cornholio" wrote in message
om...

"Lynn from Fargo" wrote in message
Allan would never have used the word "terminate" when referring to
Christy. Besides which, doctors don't "terminate" they stop
intervening with anything but "comfort cares".

My friend Barbara was in Palliative Care for a week and died yesterday
morning. The care was peaceful and positive and comforting to all of
us.
Lynn in Fargo.

I didn't use the word "terminate" in reference to Christy. I was speaking
of life support.

Ask Jill if it's really me or not. I just got off the phone with her.

I apologize for the confusion. I deleted my TFM account on this NG some
time back. I simply got tired of the endless bickering.
Peter Lucas posted an email from me clearly naming my alter egos.

I am Reverend Rafe Hollister, Cornholio, Der Licter, Billy Bong Thornton
to name a few.
I am also sorry for this **** to be happening now.

Email me directly if you still have doubts.

Pulling a page from Sheldon's handbook here,
Peter Lucas is my friend. Jill McQuown is my friend. There a lot of
others I can list, but I'm useless when it comes to names.

Oops, I forgot Michael. A truly wonderful friend.
Did I mention Lynn? A true friend indeed.

Pull your heads out of your asses, people. This is the real TFM®. I'm
the one driving daily to Tampa General. I'm the one who once again today
took another step toward fulfilling her wishes. I'm the one who will be
holding her hand when she goes home.

TFM®

There you go, Matthew. It surely was him. Ugh.

Old December 24th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
post earlier and saw you posted a response

Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)

Some people are just POS

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Cornholio" wrote in message
[...]

You can always find out how she is doing
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Old December 24th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
post earlier and saw you posted a response

Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)

Some people are just POS

No, Matthew, this really IS TFM. It is him. He posted this.

Old December 24th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
post earlier and saw you posted a response

Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)

Some people are just POS

No, Matthew, this really IS TFM. It is him. He posted this.

I was talking about the people that are being troll about it

Old December 24th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
post earlier and saw you posted a response

Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)

Some people are just POS

No, Matthew, this really IS TFM. It is him. He posted this.

Yeah I know it was him but was referring to the others that are doing their
troll thing

S.O.S. Matthew Granby Cat anecdotes 2 August 23rd 08 12:09 PM
ok Matthew, where are you? Granby Cat anecdotes 1 February 27th 08 09:31 PM
Matthew Granby Cat anecdotes 0 January 31st 08 05:30 AM
Ping Matthew cybercat Cat health & behaviour 1 December 6th 06 09:50 PM