Ping Cybercat re litter

Old December 29th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet

Default Ping Cybercat re litter

I originally asked this when you were away, so it got buried
somewhere...what is the brand name of the Target litter you like? I went
there looking for a house brand, but found none, and there didn't seem to be
a shelf label for one. And the Target employee I found in the vicinity
wasn't familiar with their litter selections.

Old December 29th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Janet" wrote in message
I originally asked this when you were away, so it got buried
somewhere...what is the brand name of the Target litter you like? I went
there looking for a house brand, but found none, and there didn't seem to
be a shelf label for one. And the Target employee I found in the vicinity
wasn't familiar with their litter selections.

Let me look for an empty one, hold on. Nope, due to Christmas cleanup, they
are all gone. It is in an opaque jug with a blue and white label, is all I
can remember. It's not on the Target web site, I noticed. It is the
cheapest one, 14 lbs for $3.37-$3.97. They have never been out since I have
shopped there. There is no unscented, but the scent is so light, along with
the dust, I don't think they really need an unscented brand. Next time I get
some I will post the brand for you.

Old December 29th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet

cybercat wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message
I originally asked this when you were away, so it got buried
somewhere...what is the brand name of the Target litter you like? I
went there looking for a house brand, but found none, and there
didn't seem to be a shelf label for one. And the Target employee I
found in the vicinity wasn't familiar with their litter selections.

Let me look for an empty one, hold on. Nope, due to Christmas
cleanup, they are all gone. It is in an opaque jug with a blue and
white label, is all I can remember. It's not on the Target web site,
I noticed. It is the cheapest one, 14 lbs for $3.37-$3.97. They have
never been out since I have shopped there. There is no unscented, but
the scent is so light, along with the dust, I don't think they really
need an unscented brand. Next time I get some I will post the brand
for you.

Thanks. It sounds like something they had that may have been called "Pet
Essentials." I believe it was lavender scented. Since I happen to like
lavender, that's a good thing. The question is, of course, what will Miss
Kitty's opinion be! G

Old December 29th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Janet" wrote:

Noooo, no lavender in the stuff I buy! But that brand sounds right. Odd.

Old December 30th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Janet exclaimed (12/29/2008 2:52 PM):
cybercat wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message
[...]

Interestingly enough, my cat *loves* lavender. And vanilla. I have a
glade plugin with those two scents, and she'll sit in front of a fresh
one and sniff.

Silly cat

jmc