Cats making friends of other species.

Old January 25th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Cats making friends of other species.

How does it work?
I saw this: http://amazing.110mb.com/imgpages/image284.html

If you want a cat and a dog, or cat and some other animal to
absolutely get along, do you need to get them both at a early age for
that?
Old January 26th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot[_2_]

I think it's more important for the dog to be raised from a pup with cats in
order for them to get along. That may not be the case for all dogs but for
dogs with a high prey drive I feel it's very important. Other wise you
always worry that the chase instinct will take over and they'll go after the
cat.

Celeste

--
Save 25% or more on your eBay® auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip

Old January 26th 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meefun

Thanks!

It makes sense, and I would feel the most "sure" that way myself.
Mayeb I'm getting blind by looking at cosy pictures of cats getting
along with everything.