A cat forum. CatBanter

Now we need a "Cats that look like Groucho Marx" web site

Old September 2nd 09, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep
Default Now we need a "Cats that look like Groucho Marx" web site

wipe out Bunny's world domination.
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old September 2nd 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message

Hey, Groucho had a mustache, too! Adorable. Reminded me of the

Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh